MasterCard Manager- Sales (SME segments, commercial payments) in Mumbai, India
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager- Sales (SME segments, commercial payments)
Commercial Payments Expert Sales (CPS ES) focuses on growing solutions in the SME, T&E and B2B flows. This role is for a SOUTH ASIA Manager for the SME segment. The role is tasked with expanding our SME business by deepening existing relationships and forging new ones. The incumbent would be a segment specialist and also be responsible for forging partnerships that can add value to the existing product benefits. Measure metric would be volume generated and market share gained
• Expand share of SME payables & receivables on card with existing clients. Penetration of Mastercard Business debit and credit card will be a key metric.
• Identify and develop various Value added Services (VAS) that might be required for development of our SME proposition
• Work with account managers to ensure the SME product line is sold thru all eligible Banks
• Work with the issuer banks to improve metrics on Activation, Usage and Retention for the SME portfolio on Mastercard base. This could involve working campaigns, analysis of data and implementation of programs
• Articulate how MasterCard insight, products, platforms and services resonate with the KPIs of business bankers and card heads
• Help build relevant partnerships between banks and merchants
• Engage with senior teams at banks to brainstorm and solve for various roadblocks that Banks might have today towards expanding distribution
• Assist with the creation of training, sales & PR materials / activities to bolster the capabilities of internal and external partners
• Partner with product and services, merchant relationship teams to package solutions that align with the bank’s strategic objectives
All about you
• Understand the cash cycle and articulate how we can help them and their customers drive efficiencies. Be articulate in Business language of SMEs
• Segment specialist focused on Sales and on building relevant solution
• Good communication to help banks articulate the value of Mastercard products and services, recommend a relevant bank product construct and activate bank sales & distribution channels
• Be a self-starter with a drive to achieve numbers and KPIs critical for business
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-86468