MasterCard Analyst, B2B Marketing in Mumbai, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Analyst, B2B Marketing
Mastercard Data & Services encompasses Mastercard's offerings beyond the transaction, providing customers across industries and geographies with a tailored portfolio of solutions to address their business pain points.
Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these solutions include payments-focused consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, business experimentation through Test & Learn®, and data-driven information and risk management services. With compelling offerings for financial institutions, retailers, telecommunications organizations, travel companies and more, our solutions enable end-to-end problem solving and add value to our customers.
The Data & Services Marketing team is focused on driving revenue growth through customer acquisition and retention by creating B2B thought leadership content, as well as building and executing global and regional multi-channel campaigns. This includes the planning and execution of B2B events, digital campaign design and execution, local campaign implementation and optimization, creation of sales materials (such as product narratives, case studies), creation of in depth whitepapers, reports as well as blog posts, and leads management. This role is specifically focused on supporting multiple markets in the Asia Pacific region including our South Asia business.
Analysts on the D&S Marketing team take an active role across these areas, including: shaping marketing strategy by region and by industry in conjunction with sales and product leadership, designing and executing end-to-end campaigns, measuring impact of marketing activities, and planning customer-facing events.
• Contributes to regional marketing strategy and executes in-market campaigns including the development and localization of sales enablement materials, digital advertising campaigns, as well as in-person and virtual events
• Consistently communicates with stakeholders in the Asia Pacific region to identify business priorities and inform marketing activities
• Support the development of thought leadership and sales narratives (with subject matter experts) for brand positioning, sales enablement, and lead generation marketing programs
• Localize global content, including reviewing translated materials, to ensure content relevance for use in markets across Asia Pacific
• Analyzes campaign performance using specific evaluation metrics and consistently communicates outcomes to stakeholders
• Effectively partners with third parties (e.g., marketing agencies, translation agencies, event organizers, etc.) and internal partners to drive desired outcomes
What Makes the Position Great?
• Opportunity to make a tangible impact at a successful organization like Mastercard within a fast-growing and innovative business unit: Data & Services
• Ability to contribute to strategic decisions, such as how to position a solution or go after an industry
• Collaboration with exceptional peers and senior leaders who are passionate about what they do
• Gain experience communicating with senior business leaders
• Flexibility to work on many new, challenging, and rapidly moving projects
All About You:
• Understanding of B2B marketing and business development strategies
• Relevant marketing experience in Asia Pacific including the South Asia region
• Full professional fluency in English is required. Additional language proficiency is a plus (e.g. Korean, Mandarin)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience working in a matrix organization
• Experience with Pardot and Salesforce.com are a plus
• Inquisitive, with an aptitude for analytical and quantitative problem solving
• Ability to solve business case questions and demonstrates business aptitude
• Highly motivated, self-directed, and dedicated professional with desire to own projects from start to finish
• Strong drive and interest in increasing responsibility, leadership, and professional growth
• Excited to contribute to a growing, fast moving, and highly collaborative team with a ‘make-it-happen’ attitude
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-175097