MasterCard Senior Analyst, Customer Delivery in Moscow, Russia
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Analyst, Customer Delivery
The job holder will carry out responsibilities detailed below across Russia.
The position is responsible for bringing complex projects to live and successfully resolving operational and processing issues of varying complexity to the customer’s satisfaction.
Works with our banking partners or third-party processors;
Participates in the pre and post sales process with Account Teams in analyzing and providing subject matter expertise;
Provides consultative support and proposing innovative solutions to specific/complex customer requirements;
Collaborates with account teams in identifying revenue generating opportunities with key customers.
• Manages projects from the project inception to implementation
• Coordinates and integrates operations and technology activities with customers
• Ensures activities, project assignments and problem resolution are coordinated
• Clearly assigns responsibility for tasks and sets clear objectives
• Monitors process, progress and results
• Makes process improvements and changes to the project plan as necessary
• Support MasterCard emerging payment products through successful deployment.
• Dynamically manages its own portfolio of projects
• Serves as a central point of escalation for customer issues, concerns and needs
• Ensures problems of varying complexity are resolved to the customer's satisfaction
• Meets established deadlines and escalates issues which require additional resolution
• Ensures technical & network related issues are resolved as needed
Technical account management:
• Analyzes and improves operational performance and profitability through reviews and communication of operational enhancements
• Communicates and consults with members and/or processors regarding any operations and technology development opportunities
• Analyses customer performance and uses MasterCard’s tools to identify areas of concern or performance and manages the issue to successful resolution
• Ensures initiatives align with MasterCard business goals and processes are maintained to meet service and quality standards
Transfer of knowledge:
• Coordinates customer training on all aspects of MasterCard products and services
• Identifies Customer and Market needs that may require developments on the MasterCard infrastructure, and leverages the broader MasterCard organization
• Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years relevant work experience in data processing/financial industry/banking operations
• Knowledge of the financial services and the payments/card industry
• Committed to quality with a strong focus on customer needs
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent English language proficiency (verbal and written)
• A team player who easily builds relationships
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-87495