MasterCard Managing Consultant (Engagement Manager) in Moscow, Russia
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Managing Consultant (Engagement Manager)
MasterCard Advisors, the professional services arm of MasterCard Worldwide, provides payments-focused management consulting services to financial institutions and merchants worldwide.
With its unique payments expertise, deep understanding of customer needs and successful track record in addressing complex challenges throughout the payments lifecycle, MasterCard Advisors has established a strong track record of successfully addressing the challenges and opportunities of its clients
Managing Consultant is an active team leader who manages small to medium engagements for MasterCard Advisors clients. Whilst this individual is not expected to be a subject matter expert in the payment cards industry, he/she will have to demonstrate expertise in management consulting engagement experience and professional problem-solving skills.
• Rigorously & logically identifies issues covering entire client problem and demonstrates superior, sound analytics
• Synthesizes analyses into clear, sound recommendations; takes responsibility for structuring and writing reports and steering committee presentations
• Creates effective, impactful & quality assured storylines & slides
• Effectively directs project team of Analysts Consultants and Associate Managing Consultants
• Participates in training, recruiting & developing others, as requested
• Develops effective working relationship with mid to senior level client management
• Establishes trust & respect of client, becoming trusted advisor
• Supports MasterCard Advisors and other MasterCard teams in client relationship management and business development efforts
All About You
• Proven consulting experience (4+ years) at a top-rated management consultancy firm
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification. Advanced degree or MBA preferred
• Strong analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills, including the proven ability to interpret large amounts of data, some of it ambiguous, and translate it into concise rational output that includes recommendations based upon core findings.
• Strong presence & communication skills – both interpersonal & written
• Excellent client management & engagement management skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Proven team player with an ability to work with all levels in a highly intellectual, collaborative, and competitive environment
• Well planned, organized & structured to manage time & work effectively
Key Words: Engagement Manager, Senior Associate, Consultant, Management Consultant
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-65812