MasterCard Director, Product Sales in Moscow, Russia
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Product Sales
• Provides product expertise and leverages Mastercard integrated solutions to drive sales and revenue goals
• Responsible for product sales strategies as it relates to products that are aligned with geography strategy and helps identify clients’ needs and win best portfolios
• Provides market intelligence and market requirements to product developers and product managers to support product design, development and implementation efforts
• Responsible for pipeline management at the product level
• Lead execution of product sales strategies for products within assigned region.
• Deliver proposals to customers on how products can improve value proposition.
• Close new business in tandem with Account Management and Business Development in a highly competitive consultative selling environment and generates incremental revenue from existing clients.
• Build a strong sales pipeline and monitors opportunities.
• Provide technical support by identifying and resolving customer challenges and escalating to senior colleagues as required.
• Analyze and interprets customer data to ensure operations at optimal levels.
• Participate in customer planning and product prioritization process.
• Coordinate transitions between sales and implementation teams.
• Bring the voice of the market back to the implementation team to ensure customer relationship needs
• Provide subject matter expertise on a specific product or segment of products and identifies product innovation opportunities.
• Develop positioning and packaging for consumer and corporate banking products.
• Develop and drive strategy, ideation, conception, business plan development, marketing, research and validation of ideas, and ultimately implementation and commercialization of new banking cards functionality, partnerships, policies and features that support MasterCard mass and premium programs.
• Work closely with global and European product teams and support sales colleagues to understand and solve consumer needs and issues. Collaborate with regional sales and business development and others across the region to ensure understanding and implementation of product strategy. Support sales teams in identifying and onboarding new business prospects to include end to end support from customer strategy to implementation.
• Support the development of strategic business and product plans for banking cards products, including rigorous business case analysis.
• Collaborate with market/divisional account teams supporting them as product sales specialist in the customer planning process to ensure that MasterCard is both responding to and bringing added value propositions to customer plans.
• Effectively engage Consumer and Customer Marketing, Communications, and other streams to support launches of new products, features and functionality.
• Lead cross functional projects, identifying and including appropriate resources, budgets, departments, and customers in the creation and implementation of new products, policies and features.
All About You
• Extensive experience in a sales/commercial environment including interacting with customers and closing individual deals within a single market
• Strong sales/operational/technical background within the payments and financial services industries
• Leadership experience in product management and development
• Understanding of competitive offerings and industry trends
• Ability to interpret macro-economic and demographic trends, with an ability to craft research and validation processes that support the selection of features and functions that support banking business growth opportunities
• Ability to oversee multiple projects and initiatives concurrently
• Strong research and analytical skills
• Business and budget planning experience
• Strong presentation, written communication, and influencing skills
• Superior sales and project management skills
• Perfectly bi-lingual (Russian and English)
• Demonstrated expertise and success in achieving sales goals over multiple products
• Experience with a specific product line gathered from time in Product Sales or other functions in Mastercard
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-132871