MasterCard Lead Systems Support Engineer in Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Lead Systems Support Engineer
Lead Systems Support Engineer
The Employee Digital Experience team is looking for a Lead Systems Support Engineer to drive our O365 customer experience strategy forward, by consistently innovating and solving problems at scale. The ideal candidate is passionate about the customer experience journey, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset
• Maintain operational resilience with stability and security
• Manage service escalations (L3+) and engage service providers for resolution consistent service delivery
• Evolve customer experience with the broader O365 ecosystem
• Manage and scope intake engineering work applicable for systems
• Lead code-based systems management, automation and reporting
• Partner across teams to deliver successful outcomes, on-time and on-budget, including evolutions and M&A integrations
• Responsible for managing Mastercard's IT systems, including requirements gathering, purchasing, distribution, configuration, and maintenance
• Evaluate and contribute to the on-going (evergreen) governance of cloud tools; e.g. review features & tools aligned with standard guidelines
• Drive specifications, design, code, test, and documentation to evolve enterprise tools with modern administration
• Work closely with external vendors to monitor/track standards and deliverables
All About You:
• Four-year degree in a related field, technical certifications, or relevant work experience (e.g., Systems Support, ITIL experience, etc.)
• Experience with PowerShell, PowerBI (O365 Admin Tools) and data-oriented administration
• Experience in a similar role (Active Directory design, Azure and O365 break/fix activities, engineering, complex implementations, and migrations)
• Hands-on expertise of working with complex Active Directory infrastructure environments and the requirement of strictly following standards, procedures and processes
• Strong experience with PowerShell scripting and other command-line interfaces
• IT experience including involvement in IT projects on a full-time basis and general work experience (e.g., systems support, ITIL knowledge, etc.)
• Ability to understand and design a large enterprise-level solution upon technical, application and business requirements
• Demonstrate strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-125300