MasterCard Director, Technology Account Management -Processing in Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Technology Account Management -Processing
The MPTS Technology Account Management (TAM) role, focuses on external partners, is aligned with both Mastercard account management & cross-functional teams. TAM team members are responsible for all aspects of the technology and operational relationship between Customers and Mastercard. TAM team members must have a thorough understanding of the customers’ business plans, strategic priorities, operational environment, and use of Mastercard products/services. Ongoing responsibilities may include defining & initiating new customer projects, supporting customer and internal partners during production issues, and ensuring flawless project execution by respective functional areas.
Our Mastercard Processing Customer Delivery organization is seeking a processing Technology Account Manager, who is a problem-solver and technologist to manage the day-to-day relationship of a key customer(s) for processing through migration. We are pursuing highly-motivated individuals who display strong technology and processing orientation, intellectual curiosity, openness, resilience, diligence, and the ability to effectively marshal resources to support customer operational needs.
• Supports MC NAM with the management of key customer relationships at manager levels
• Collaborates with the account team and customers to plan, execute and monitor progress against migration plans
• Able to lead as a project manager and key end-to-end resource lead on complex projects
• Able to develop and deliver thoughtful business analysis for customer accounts
All About You
• Ability to apply critical thinking and analytical skills to understand customer needs, to understand complex technological and data based services, to use sophisticated business cases and to provide insight and analysis of market and customer business
• Have an entrepreneurship mindset with strong ability to take initiatives, a taste for challenge and a huge desire to assure an exceptional customer journey
• Uses experience within the payments and processing industry and MC processing to develop and manage account plans that best support customer needs, while meeting Mastercard's business objectives.
• Develop strong customer relationships across levels and functions (particularly debit and prepaid processing, card operations, and risk and fraud solutions) and have a taste for challenge and a huge desire to assure an exceptional customer journey.
• Ability to collaborate and influence across internal and external stakeholders (technical teams, products teams, sales experts, legal teams etc…) with a strong problem solving orientation
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-183305