MasterCard Consultant Reporting and Speech Analytics in Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Consultant Reporting and Speech Analytics
• Develops and maintains strong working relationships with key stakeholders, vendors and other resources to design contact center Customer Experience solutions that address customer needs for established objectives, define functional requirements, test and implement the solution that reduces costs and improve customer satisfaction through expert use of reporting and speech analytics.
• Investigates advanced customer issues, concerns and requests for enhancements, simulates internal customer issues, and contributes to the design processes and solutions for the contact center that address those needs
• Recommends contact center business or process improvements; works with various work streams to formulate solutions based on outcomes of reporting and analytics
• Responsible for the creation, maintenance and management of a repository of standard business analytical, operational and management reports.
• Analyzes data from contact center projects and reports on performance relative to success metrics
• Establish, define, create and maintain GCCM standard reporting repository in conjunction with the data warehouse, DOMO, and GCCM leadership teams.
JOB SPECIFIC EXPERIENCES
• Experience applying reporting creation, database mapping and SPL programming skills to create deliverables.
• Articulates working knowledge of data modelling and consistently takes a practical and fact-based approach to making decisions
• Experience using MasterCard tools, systems, and documentations to resolve difficult customer issues, and guiding junior members to MasterCard resources
• Experience working at MasterCard reporting and on Customer business locations
• Experience working on core contact center SLA’s and drivers
• Experience in building client and vendor relationships and understanding the Customer Experience objectives
• Experience working on mid-size projects across functions and exposure managing tactical components of larger projects
• Experience providing individual expertise to supplement available tools for customer queries
• Demonstrated advanced ability in a specific area of Customer Experience, in addition to general competency across disciplines
• Intermediate Data Analytics
• Intermediate IT Business Process
• Advanced Requirements Gathering
• Intermediate Technical Documentation
• Intermediate Project/Solution Management
• Intermediate SQP Programming
• Intermediate Reporting and DOMO experience
• Foundational Understand Key Customer Needs
• Intermediate Business Acumen
• Intermediate Future Focus
• Intermediate Global Perspective
• Intermediate Innovation and Thought Leadership
• Intermediate People Leadership
• Intermediate Personal Influence
Equal Opportunity Employer
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-64008