MasterCard Manager, Product Management in Milan, Italy
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Product Management
The Digital Payments team is responsible for the deployment of digital payments in Italy
• The team provides the sales force with all the necessary material and guidance to sell MC’s digital solutions
• The team also consolidates the European business requirements to feed MC’s product roadmap
The Product Management Manager collaborates very closely with the local sales force to define a commercial strategy, specify objectives and drive the resources to achieve the jointly-agreed goals
• Develops and monitors product delivery roadmaps for specific products in Italy
• Generates new and innovative digital product solutions that support the Country’s strategy
• Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to accomplish product development directives and initiatives
• Defines business and functional specifications and requirements for new products and services
• Interfaces with technical developers to translate product requirements into technical specifications
• Oversees rapid prototyping and iterative design efforts for the targeted digital solutions
• Monitors appropriate use of and compliance with the New Product Development/Go-To-Market (NPD/GTM) process for products within a scope of responsibility
• Performs launch-related activities, including managing required implementation tasks associated with new or highly customized product implementation, including marketing / communication and collateral; training and procedure updates; product testing
All About You
• High affinity for digital payment solutions is required
• Ability to address both business + technical aspects
• Business development experience
• Hands-on, problem-solving attitude
• Local languages are strong assets (+ English required)
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-134567