MasterCard Vice President, Customer Technical Services in Miami, Florida
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Vice President, Customer Technical Services
• Provides service support for businesses (B2B) and enterprises (B2E) that have product and service agreements with Mastercard
• Responsible for overall satisfaction and retention of these business customers through knowledge of their core business and products
• Builds long-term customer relationships and ensures timely response and resolution of issues
• Leads large, diverse, customer technical service centers to support Mastercard's business (B2B) and enterprise (B2E) customers that have product and service agreements with Mastercard
• Assumes ultimate responsibility for overall customer satisfaction and retention of critical business (B2B) and enterprise (B2E) customers through a well-developed knowledge of their core business and products
• Oversees and maintains long-term client relationships and ensures timely response and resolution of critical issues affecting customers
• Ensures compliance with regulatory procedures, information security requirements and legal policies
• Promotes adoption of industry best practices and innovative thinking to address emerging customer and business needs
• Oversees process improvement initiatives by addressing operational inefficiencies and identifying opportunities to improve resource optimization and delivery of customer support
• Collaborates with internal and external strategic partners to establish a day to day working model and service framework for cross-functional operations
• Aggregates financial forecasts to conduct financial planning, forecasting, and budget tracking as well as resource and capacity planning efforts for the Customer Technical Services Department
• Formally supervises and coaches global teams and influences how the functions are structured
• Helps identify, coach and groom top talent and pro-actively develops employees as organizational resources
• Successfully developed and implemented global and cross-functional customer technical service operations programs and initiatives
• Successful track record implementing best practices to address emerging customer needs and to enhance the customer service experience
• Proven track record expanding the service portfolio and improving performance against service metrics
• Demonstrated continued success in establishing strategic networks (internally & externally) and collaborating with strategic partners
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-85657