MasterCard Senior Vice President, Cyber Intelligence & Security Solutions, LAC in Miami, Florida
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Vice President, Cyber Intelligence & Security Solutions, LAC
Mastercard’s Cyber & Intelligence Solutions (C&I) builds and deploys solutions that are more sophisticated than ever before—providing customers and consumers with the intelligence that makes us their best partner. As a global payments leader, Mastercard is committed to protecting all participants in the electronics payments ecosystem, including cardholders, financial institutions, and merchants.
We are currently seeking an experienced SVP to develop and drive a successful Cyber Intelligence and Security Solutions business strategy in the Latin America and Caribbean region (LAC). You would be responsible for adapting and tailoring Mastercard’s global strategy on fraud, cyber security, identity, and network solutions to further develop our C&I business in LAC. Your scope of responsibility includes management of P&L and the team across LAC.
This role reports to the EVP of Services LAC and dotted line to EVP Global C&I Regions.
Location: Miami preferred, otherwise ability to travel to Miami at least monthly
About the Role
Your main responsibility will be to lead the Cyber Intelligence & Security Solutions business in LAC including strategy and execution with full P&L responsibility across the region. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Successfully driving joint C&I Global and Regional objectives enabling growth in core business and Global C&I revenue
• Aligning C&I LAC revenue targets with C&I Global, cascading targets to divisions, and executing on strategy to achieve financial, sales and product targets
• Partnering with global teams to ensure strategy is defined and GTM is executed through the region for fraud and cyber security, identity, and network solutions. This includes key initiatives like:
o Completion of the deployment of SCA
o Define path to scale for Mastercard play on Digital Identity
o LAC wide deployment of transaction data enrichment and digital receipt through Ethoca
o Enable services on non-processed transaction deploying DSA
o Capture cyber security opportunities on multi-rails
• Influence global product roadmaps, investments, priorities by representing regional/customer perspectives and priorities
• Co-lead (with Division President) divisional C&I teams to ensure GTM strategy is executed, and divisional targets are met
• Drive effective regional/local product development, management, and delivery
• Program management for existing key customers including up-sell and cross-sell of services
• Partner with key functional groups –including Customer Economics, Finance, Legal, Customer Delivery, Data & Services, Product & Engineering, Operations & Technology, and EEA Switch
• Represent C&I Solutions in internal and external customer and regulatory forums
All about you
To succeed in this role, you will demonstrate the following qualities and experience:
• Proven track record in developing actionable market strategies that span business units, corporate strategies and creating implementation plans, translating that into market leadership across relevant drivers and revenue growth
• Cross-functional team leadership experience managing multiple, complex projects concurrently and delivering timely results under tight timelines
• Knowledge of the payment industry in LAC, understanding the competitive landscape and industry trends are a plus
• Prior history engaging with regulators to help shape the future of our business – culturally attuned to local markets,
• Superior analytical and problem-solving skills with an ability to identify key issues, structure analysis, synthesize large amounts of data, and provide recommendations effectively
• Demonstrated interpersonal and leadership skills to influence and build credibility, team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible with proven ability in strategic influencing across global and regional organizations
• Executive presence and ability to clearly communicate compelling messages with simplicity to senior management and business partners
• Knowledge of the payments security industry is a plus
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Spanish (Portuguese desirable but not required)
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-161605