MasterCard Senior Specialist - Digital Solutions in Miami, Florida
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Specialist - Digital Solutions
• Support the regional strategy for the mastercard Digital Enablement Services (MDES) and mastercard Cloud-Based Payments (MCBP) products ensuring that mastercard tokenization and digitization services are adopted across the LAC region.
• Handle the pipeline of Digital Payments projects in the LAC region, aligning prioritization with the markets and resourcing forecast with the implementation and deployment regional teams.
• Represent the Digital Payments team on internal and external forums.
• Provide on soil training on different markets in the region, both to internal and external audiences.
• SME (Subject Matter Expert) for all technical aspects of the mastercard digital products, supporting the regional Digital Payments team and the different markets in the LAC region in complex 9technical subjects.
• Provide support and propose solutions to complex technical subjects, supporting the implementation and customer facing teams.
• Work with a global team spread across tech hubs in multiple geographies and time zones
• Create and maintain a ‘certification program’ aiming to bring product technical knowledge to the different teams in the organization
• Subject Matter Expert on all API (Application Programing Interface), including the whole set of mastercard digital products.
• Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports
• Work with management team to create a prioritized list of needs for each business segment
• Identify and recommend new ways to save money by streamlining business processes
• Use data to create models that depict trends in the customer base and the consumer population as a whole
• Work with departmental managers to outline the specific data needs for each business method analysis project
• Collaborate with different departments to improve the performance of the digital payments in the Latin America region.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics or Computer Engineering
• Experience in data mining, analytical tools and quantitative analysis
• Experience translating business challenge into technical solutions
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficiency in SQL, MS Excel and VBA.
• Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
• Experience with project management, pipeline management
• Proven experience working with APIs, technical understanding of API functionality, experienced with troubleshooting issues related to APIs.
• Strong communication skills and a strong sense of ownership.
• Experience in dealing with difficult situations and making decisions with a sense of urgency is needed.
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies; self-starter.
• Strong attention to detail
• Oral and written fluency in English and Spanish are must haves. Portuguese is a plus.
• Availability to travel frequently is required
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-77249