MasterCard Manager, Business Development - Digital Partnerships (Open to US remote) in Miami, Florida
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Business Development - Digital Partnerships (Open to US remote)
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include payments-focused consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, business Test & Learn experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services. Main client verticals include Retail & Commerce, Financial Institutions, and Government.
• Responsible for business development and ongoing account ownership for Data & Services within Digital Partnerships with direct revenue, account ownership and sales responsibilities.
• Will serve as the face of Mastercard D&S to senior level client stakeholders, including c-suite
• Responsible for driving coordination within Demand Generation, Marketing, Solutions, and Product teams across D&S business lines and value propositions, focused on the above defined client vertical in the US
• Responsible for setting the commercial agenda for assigned territory
• Will partner with Retail, Drug & Grocery, and Restaurant segment leads of Mastercard US Market Development to develop a plan to support their strategic imperatives and revenue objectives
• Will collaborate closely with delivery teams to optimize go to market efforts and to ensure best-in-class value delivery
All About You
• Strong commercial drive with ability to build and monetize senior client relationships based on empathy, thought leadership, knowledge of product impact, and subject matter expertise
• Ability to own and drive end to end sales from initial prospecting through signed contract
• Collaborative attitude with an understanding of how to win as a team
• Preferred consulting, software platform, and / or data driven solution selling background in addition to existing contacts in the Core Retail Vertical
• Strong networker across relevant stakeholder base with the ability to listen, build common ground and influence in order to effectively advance business opportunities and generate revenues
• Top-level sales skills (internally and externally) combined with strong negotiation capabilities required for large deals
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-155070