MasterCard Director, Specialist Sales in Miami, Florida
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Specialist Sales
The Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (C&I) team is responsible for product management and innovative product development of products and services to address the evolving risk & cyber security needs of all of MasterCard’s various customer segments. The C&I team was established with the responsibility to safeguard all aspects of safety and security in payments and have made great strides with new products, services and standards, positively impacting all aspects of our current and future payment eco-system.
Ekata, a Mastercard company, is the global standard in identity verification, providing businesses worldwide the ability to link any digital transaction to the human behind it. Our Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only of its kind, uses complex machine learning to combine features derived from the billions of transactions within our proprietary network and the data from our graph to deliver industry leading risk assessment solutions.
We are looking for a high energy and proactive Senior Enterprise Account Executive to join our fast-paced and rapidly growing team. As a key component of Mastercard’s Digital Identity strategy, Ekata enables Mastercard to play and scale within this space. Ekata is focused on Identity Verification across all payment channels as well as all Mastercard stakeholders; issuers, acquirers, merchants, processors and consumers. In the role, you will play a critical role in solving unique business challenges in the identity, fraud and risk space for some of the most exciting financial services companies across the world.
• Do you have a passion for security, authentication, innovation or payments?
• Do you love interacting with customers and providing consultative recommendations on ways to improve their products and strategies in a constantly changing environment?
• Have you been part of the go-to-market strategy for a new service in North America?
• Are you motivated to be a part of innovative organization that is helping customers secure the payments ecosystem?
In the Senior Enterprise Account Executive role you will:
• Grow the customer base within the Enterprise account segment in LAC
• Focus on the identifying new standalone sales opportunities through direct interaction with the customer, internal stakeholders, and account planning with Regional Mastercard Account Managers and Mastercard LAC Market Development teams
• Provide consultative, expert sales to customers to pain points we can solve that can lead to improvement, based on customer needs and data-driven analysis
• This role will have customer-facing responsibilities, which requires business development, in-depth product knowledge, and strategic selling skills
• Understand your customers' business at a technical, operational, and organizational level
• Create trust and value while building an enduring relationship with internal and external stakeholders
• Identify and secure internal and external executive sponsorship to solidify business relationships and opportunities
• Negotiate commercial terms with contracts up to the C-level
• Manage an up-to-date sales pipeline in Salesforce, documenting key details about opportunities
• Strategize and prioritize your own sales pipeline
• Demonstrate business value through a solutions sales approach to meet/exceed goal
• Work with Ekata partners to collaborate and close joint opportunities
• Conduct business in Spanish and English
Our ideal Senior Enterprise Account Executive will have:
• Self-starter, highly organized, collaboration minded, and results driven
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Demonstrable enterprise sales/account manage/direct sales experience, consistently exceeding quota
• Demonstrated experience in delivering complex consultative sales solutions
• Understanding of sales strategy development and sales pipeline management
• A proven track record of selling Software-as-a-Service or other technology services into large organizations
• Experience in the data industry, or fraud/risk more broadly is preferred
• Excellent communication skills with a focus on explaining technologies and speaking to correlative analyses
• Demonstrated previous subject matter expertise on specific product and/or segment of products within the financial services sector
• Proven experience navigating large organizations and leveraging executive relationships to close complex deals
• Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects
• Overnight travel required (20%)
• Bachelor’s degree (advanced degree preferable)
• Spanish & English speaking
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-175702