MasterCard Director, Product Development, Digital Merchant Solutions in Miami, Florida
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Director, Product Development, Digital Merchant Solutions
The Global Digital Solutions Partnerships team sits in the digital products group, and acts as the bridge to the merchants side. They work with internal and external product and sales teams to create products that are scalable across regions and can deliver incremental transactions across the globe.
The candidate will develop and execute strategic partnerships with vendors, payment processors, token service providers and merchants, that help the product group to scale new and existing digital payment products. She/he will work across products for digital checkout and tokenization.
The candidate will focus on every day commerce verticals such as Food & Beverage, Bill Payments, Mass Transit, Travel and Retail, and integrate the best digitally enabled user experience. The role requires a hybrid profile with strong business development skills as well as deep diving into specifications and architecture with internal product teams. However, the focus here lies within developing and executing partnerships with the aforementioned partners.
The successful candidate will be a communication wizard, all about delivery and results, and able to balance multiple opinions, deadlines and objectives at the same time. The candidate should have a profound understanding of the digital payment ecosystem, as well how all related parties interact with each other (Merchants, PSPs, Acquirers, Networks, Platforms).
• Develop end to end digital payment strategy for global partnerships team as well as external stakeholders and partners
• Work with regional sales and product teams to bring those solutions to market around the world
• Work with global product and merchant engineering team to build key merchant value propositions for Mastercard's digital products
• Ultimately deliver incremental digital transactions in key countries around the world
All About You
• Relevant Fintech experience preferred, but open to other backgrounds as well
• Proven Go-to-Market experience for delivering strategy and partnership solutions
• Strong problem solving, analytical, quantitative, and organizational skills
• Ability and willingness to travel to attend meetings with Customers
• Good project management and organizational skills, with strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Bachelor’s degree required, Advanced degree a plus
• Fluency in English required, additional language(s) a plus
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-79817