MasterCard Director - Digital Partnerships, New Flows - 1 in Miami, Florida
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director - Digital Partnerships, New Flows - 1
Mastercard Company Description
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Imagine rolling up your sleeves with some of the world’s leading technology companies. The Digital Partnerships Fintech team is responsible for cultivating strategic partnerships and managing our relationships with partners across the fintech ecosystem. We work with the biggest names in tech, ecommerce and financial services to leverage Mastercard’s technological capabilities to solve real world problems for our partners and their customers, create new product propositions, and ensure seamless, secure and inclusive payments.
Role: Director – Account Manager – New Networks
• In this high-profile, customer facing position, you will establish relationships and partner with leading and emerging fintech B2B companies (the likes of Teampay, TripActions, and Airwallex for example) across a number of verticals (such as B2B, expense management, VCN payments, security, and multi-rail / infrastructure providers).
• You will be the global ‘owner’ of Mastercard’s relationship with your assigned accounts and accountable to build mutually aligned strategies and plans with your partners and execute on them by effectively leveraging the Mastercard organization.
• You will be responsible for executing Mastercard’s go-to-market strategy across a holistic suite of products and services.
• You will co-innovate with partners to build new product propositions through close collaboration with Mastercard product development and innovation teams.
• You will be responsible for driving Mastercard revenue growth and be comfortable developing business cases including ROI analyses as well as leading responses to RFPs.
• You will lead negotiations with partners and with internal stakeholders and develop terms sheets and contracts.
All About You:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Prior experience performing Business Development and/or Account Management with financial technology companies
• Prior experience performing Product and/or Engineering roles
• Ability to communicate complex technical requirements to Product and Engineering teams.
• Possess a blend of analytical capability, strategic thinking, and emotional intelligence and able to dive deep on all areas of the business to deliver creative solutions to unstructured problems.
• Comfortable aptitude for onboarding complex business and technical knowledge to a level sufficient to engage in meaningful partner discussions and identify and drive solutions (problem solving mindset).
• Enjoy collaborating with a team while working independently towards a goal.
• A passion for meeting new people and building meaningful relationships with senior-level and C-suite executives.
• Travel will be required
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
NYC Salary Range: $168,000 - $260,000
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-188535