MasterCard Director, Business Development (LAC) in Miami, Florida
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Director, Business Development (LAC)
• Grows revenue by identifying and pursuing opportunities with new or existing customers/markets
• Focuses on growing market share, market acceptance, the number of customer touch points, and Mastercard's regional footprint
• Sets sales strategy aligned with geography and segment strategy
• Responsible for pipeline management at the segment level
• Are you willing to travel and work autonomously?
• Are you motivated to be part of driving a world beyond cash and upgrade cross-border payments?
• Develop the sales pipeline, define and execute a network deployment plan targeting banks in Latin America and the Caribbean Region.
• Seek referrals, develop and maintain relationships with clearing partners in different countries within the Latin America and the Caribbean Region
• Prospect actively to identify suitable partners and support partner qualification process
• Interact with decision makers and other officers of domestic and regional financial institutions to negotiate access to domestic clearing systems in compliance with the required operational, technical and regulatory standards
• Coordinate the end to end onboarding process of new clearing partners across functions
• Significant experience in financial services and sales and/or correspondent banking
• Track record in achieving business development targets and building customer relationships through customer sales
• In-depth experience executing and managing business development strategies for large or complex countries/regions/industry verticals
• Proven cross border payments expertise, working with regional and domestic partners in the payments space, within the assigned region
• Extremely effective at collaboration and leveraging resources; partner with local Mastercard and cross functional teams to build and manage bank relationships
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to adapt to various audiences
• Fluent English (mandatory) and Spanish (must have), any other languages (such as Portuguese) are considered as an asset
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-70057