MasterCard Director, Account Management in Miami, Florida
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Director, Account Management
• Responsible for setting sales strategies as it relates to customer accounts that are aligned with regional strategy and achieving sales goals that drive market share, volume and revenue growth.
• Leads and manages existing customer relationships, and works to identify opportunities and customer needs in the core business/ new flows/ digital/
• Partners with customers to deliver customized solutions and comprehensive consulting support.
• Responsible for pipeline management at the account level.
• Design, develop and lead the accounts strategies and business by understanding, knowing and anticipating payments industry trends, players, products, technologies, etc., delivering strong commercial execution and partnership with the accounts, leveraging MasterCard´s products & services value proposition to manage account´s pain points at a strategic level, with a short and long term vision, by understanding their competitive advantage, value proposition, strategy and milestones.
• Increase MasterCard relevance (share and P&L participation) in the accounts business through negotiations at Senior Management level, setting with them the business strategy in the mid to long term view, understanding and influencing customers’ end-game and roadmap, as well as influencing trends and strategic decision of the accounts.
• Increase MasterCard footprint in the accounts by identifying new business opportunities within traditional MasterCard solutions and beyond, negotiating at Senior Management level to obtain approval and sponsorship to develop such opportunities.
• Lead cross functional teams in the Region (Marketing, Products, Customer Delivery, CIS, Services, etc.) to manage and deliver on transformational projects with mid to long term financial impact, managing, leading and coaching a sales team, including handling responsibilities of administrative processes (SIP, performance review & feedback, etc.). Lead teams on his/her responsibility
• Design, develop and manage business solutions for the accounts that will serve to identify and solve the accounts needs through deep understanding of MasterCard value proposition, and by continually challenging MasterCard´s planning, decisions and initiatives. Strengthen internal requests by aggregating cluster accounts needs and opportunities, to provide leverage to and liaison with accounts strategy and vision.
• Responsible for cluster accounts P&L performance (business drivers and revenue lines) and profitability (margins), setting forecast and business drivers projections, ensuring accounts performance to meet annual targets, understanding MasterCard financial and administrative processes and policies, but continually challenge internal status-quo in favor of a more customer oriented organization, supporting accounts in selling services through expert level of one or more services tracks (Processing, Fraud, etc.) as well as in depth knowledge of BAU MasterCard solutions/products to ensure commercial execution.
• Manage, lead and align sales and functional teams including resources in other geographies to develop an integrated strategy for customers that have regional presence. Lead teams on his responsibility through ensuring performance, development, coaching and growth, tracking and managing the team to make sure they accomplish the objectives and grow within the company.
• Active engagement and alignment in the definition and execution of the market transformation strategy ( MasterCard playing a more relevant role in the value chain )
All About You
• This position requires a Bachelor's degree (Master's preferred)
• Experience in complex sales positions, business development and strategic account management preferably within the financial services or retail banking business (credit card industry preferred)
• Leadership and Team work skills, Customer oriented, effective communications, Strong relationship management skills, Sales and marketing knowledge, Conflict resolution, High-level negotiation skills, Influencing others, Problem resolution, Strategic planning, Negotiation capabilities for large size deals
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-86794