MasterCard Specialist, Implementation in Mexico City, Mexico
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
• In a customer-facing environment, provide testing support for technical interfaces on MasterCard’s core and auxiliary processing systems to international financial institutions and their transaction processors and service providers.
• Deliver standard through complex testing activities ensuring quality and reliability of the implementations.
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
• Have you good knowledge about electronic payment and related processes such as authorization, clearing and settlement?
• Are you able to cope with a fast changing and ambiguous environment?
• Act as central point of contact for customers and/ or MasterCard customer representatives throughout customer testing execution.
• Assures processing interfaces with MasterCard’s electronic payment processing systems are compliant with MasterCard‘s global product rules and specifications.
• Define, create, maintain and document standard and non-standard customer testing processes, focus on technical processing customer interfaces.
All About You
• Relevant experience in “Information Technology” system knowledge, with strong understanding of network technology, applications, and testing.
• Strong payment transaction processing and industry business principles knowledge.
• Strong understanding of MasterCard’s payment processing systems, formats and associated customer host interface testing services and principles.
• Ability to interact well with the customer, Sr. and Executive management
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to leverage these skills in a teaching environment.
• Strong testing and technical skills.
• Self-Starter with ability to work independently.
• Proficient on API knowledge.
• Proficient in English and Spanish.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-115009