MasterCard Senior Specialist, Product Management - Cyber Intelligence & Solutions in Mexico City, Mexico
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Specialist, Product Management - Cyber Intelligence & Solutions
Develops product strategies and roadmaps to execute to ensure maximum penetration of market segments.
Manages and maintains existing product lines on an on-going basis, including partner management.
Conducts opportunity assessments on new ideas and concepts.
Provides design specifications for product enhancements to Product Development.
Defines business and technical requirements, and manages the relationships of technical resources and the Global Technology Organization to maintain and build out platforms.
• Solicit input from customer teams, customers and third parties regarding development of new solutions and possible enhancements of product offerings
• Compile market research and support opportunity assessments on new concepts and ideas
• Development of business cases and requirements for new solutions
• Participate in bringing solutions to market
• Interface with customer relationship managers to test concepts and monitor issuer pilots
• Transition new products into maintenance mode
All About You:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent work experience
• Some years related work experience, preferably in financial services
• Experience in product management, product development, and project management desirable
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational, planning and follow-up skills
• Ability to manage work on several projects concurrently
• Strong analytical skills. Detail oriented focus
• Business Acumen with the ability to provide solutions that drive positive results to the customer and Mastercard
• Self motivated with a proven track record of delivering success while operating within a team
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-187879