MasterCard Manager, Product Management, Loyalty Solutions in Mexico City, Mexico
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Product Management, Loyalty Solutions
• MasterCard Loyalty Solutions provides financial institutions with compelling benefits and insurance value propositions for card payment products that engender cardholder loyalty, deliver profitable revenue and provide consumers with a superior customer experience.
• This role is responsible for driving regional benefits and insurance product line growth and business expansion for core, optional and fee based offerings. Leads product initiatives and business development efforts, leveraging subject matter expertise, account management experience and business development skills to deliver bottom line results. Creates and implements impactful benefits and insurance programs and bespoke solutions that maximize segment penetration and revenue for MasterCard and the financial institutions that issue MasterCard payment cards. Product/service offerings supported by this role include insurance, assistance, emergency services, concierge and lounge for credit, debit, commercial & prepaid card programs.
• The position requires a self-motivated, commercially pragmatic business developer and product owner, with excellent relationship skills who can successfully partner with issuers. The ideal candidate has a strong execution focus, thrives on challenge and drives for results. The candidate must also possess solid card industry experience and benefit expertise, preferably gained in a business development or product role while employed with major card issuer, payment network or benefit/insurance vendor(s).
• Leads the development of new core, optional and fee based solutions in partnership with issuers and internal MasterCard teams.
• Drives profitable growth through business development and expansion, leveraging Loyalty Solutions assets to deliver exceptional customer value.
• Establishes product sales, marketing and delivery strategy for benefits and insurance at the market level.
• Ensures integration with regional initiatives.
• Functions as Loyalty Solutions Benefits and Insurance business liaison to Geo-North team.
• Provides in-market support to core product teams.
• Ensures successful implementation of benefits and insurance programs.
• Assists in the negotiation of agreements that shift share to MasterCard.
• Communicates and aligns with account teams and Product organization to relay customer requirements and highlight needs, issues and opportunities
• Understands customer strategic business plans.
• Collaborates with account teams to reinforce value of benefits & insurance offerings with customers.
• Develops strong working relationships with key influencers on both the customer and MasterCard side. Conducts quarterly business reviews.
• Ensures products and capabilities effectively address customer needs. Supports ongoing benefits and insurance program management efforts.
• Develops materials for promotion of products to drive incremental sales.
• Ensures compliance with all regulatory procedures, information security requirements and contract policies, within region.
• Drives process to ensure the appropriate input, review and sign-off of all project deliverables by internal and external stakeholders.
• Manages resolution of implementation issues/risks. Escalates as required.
• Formulates budgets, assists with product P&L management and develops financial business cases and analysis
All About You
• Bachelor’s degree required; extensive years of business experience
• Significant experience working in the bankcard, insurance or financial services industries in a business development or account management role
• Experience/expertise in 1 or more of the following areas and/or functions, Accident & Health insurance, Assistance, Concierge, Travel; Fee Services; Vendor Management.
• Proven track record of identifying and developing profitable business opportunities and customer relationships.
• Strong business development skills and orientation, Experience managing complex deals, solution selling, strategic relationship building, and/or alliance development; Developed and implemented sales campaigns .
• Experience managing and leveraging third party relationships, strategic alliances and partnerships to build profitable business propositions.
• Experience managing complex projects involving cross-functional, geographically dispersed teams.
• Good problem solver, innovator and conceptual thinker.
• Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities.
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
• Exceptional relationship building, partnering skills and collaboration skills. Must work well in both team and individual settings.
• Strong business acumen, leadership and presentation skills are essential.
• Solid analytical skills and solution orientation; Good problem solver.
• Solid leadership, presentation and project management skills
• Account strategy development, execution and management
• Strategic relationship management and project management
• Results driven, execution oriented and organized.
• High level of awareness and sensitivity to cultural customs and diversity.
• Domestic overnight travel required
• Bi/Multi-lingual (English, Spanish and/or Portuguese)
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-85403