MasterCard Manager, LAC Digital & Social Marketing (Platform & CRM) in Mexico City, Mexico
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, LAC Digital & Social Marketing (Platform & CRM)
The LAC Regional Digital and Social Marketing Manager role is important in that it overseas all LAC social and digital marketing efforts including: Mastercard’s social media presence, consumer and customer facing websites, CRM, and SEO. It is composed of two key functions within LAC regional marketing and communications including: Infrastructure & Agency Management and Supporting Local Marketing Execution.
Here’s a topline of the two functions:
• Infrastructure & Agency Management involves the management of Mastercard’s marketing technology infrastructure at a regional level and ensuring that Mastercard’s regional social and digital marketing agencies have the capabilities to leverage Mastercard’s infrastructure to execute initiatives that deliver on the local market business and marketing objectives.
• Supporting Local Marketing Execution involves liaising with the local marketing teams to provide strategic support and guidance on how best to leverage the agency and infrastructure capabilities at their disposal to best execute B2B and B2C marketing and communications initiatives that deliver on their objectives and priorities.
• You will support the LAC Marketing and Communications team, and will work across all regional functions to ensure efficient and effective execution against key deliverables across Mastercard’s digital and social ecosystem in Latin America and the Caribbean.
• You’ll be the primary focal person for alignment of regional and corporate processes and outcomes associated with the Mastercard digital and social marketing technology stack including Adobe Analytics, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Audience Manager, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Pardot, and Salesforce Social Studio.
• You will ensure alignment between regional and local digital and social agencies to develop, implement and manage marketing campaigns and initiatives across Mastercard’s digital and social presence in Latin America and the Caribbean.
• You will serve as the primary liaison with the global Operations & Technology (“O&T”) team to ensure that regional and local integrated marketing and communications needs are being met via Mastercard’s technology capabilities and infrastructure
• You will serve as the primary person in the marketing and communications core team responsible for alignment of the digital and social vision and mission and execution of strategic and regular business activities, by working collaboratively with regional business partners.
• You’ll provide thought leadership in the development of regional and market specific best practices to be shared with local market business partners and counterparts in the region.
• You’ll troubleshoot and resolve complex challenges within multi-departments and/or cross-functional areas.
• You will work closely with the global digital and social marketing team, Identify and explain the digital and social marketing technology roadmap and provide guidance to business owners.
• You will cascade global digital and social marketing policies and define regional policies and procedures; drive innovation and governance
• You will drive Center of Excellence (COE) functionality in digital and social marketing– making us the benchmark for success
• You’ll recognize work excellence and share best practice, provide counsel, KPI’s, training and regional and global benchmarks and best practice.
• You’ll jump in and participate in special projects and conduct ad hoc analyses as required.
• You will manage the regional Digital & Social Media Advertising & Marketing budget
• You’ll have strong knowledge in the area of payments.
• You are able to influence others and drive results through collaboration – future oriented and capable of delivering creative approaches that drive business objectives.
• You should have effective consultative abilities acting as an internal advocate for the LAC region, including excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to negotiate solutions that leave all parties satisfied with the future outcome.
• We’d love you to have excellent people skills & strong leadership qualities; with strong problem solving, analytical, influence, collaboration, quantitative communication and organizational skills.
• You should possess excellent relationship management skills and ability to work collaboratively across multiple groups and all levels of management.
• Adaptability is one of your core strengths in the ever-changing digital space and you are able to think like both a consumer or a merchant or issuer
• You must be comfortable with ambiguity and working in a matrix organization.
• You’ll be able to handle confidential information and materials with appropriate discretion.
• You are an analytics ninja and have proven experience leveraging cutting edge digital and social marketing tools and technology including Adobe Analytics, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Audience Manager, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Pardot, and Salesforce Social Studio.
• You can work on a cross-functional basis; excellent team integration skills and support capabilities (ability to work in a matrix environment is essential).
• You enjoy working in a fast paced and dynamic team and function such as marketing and communications.
• You embrace change and look for solutions to enhance productivity and efficiency, solving challenges by leveraging process, tools and technology.
• You have a bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Computer Science or other relevant discipline required; post graduate degree, SCRUM Master Certification, and previous agency experience preferred.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-95731