MasterCard Lead Customer Technical Services Analyst, Operation and Technology (OT) in Mexico City, Mexico
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Lead Customer Technical Services Analyst, Operation and Technology (OT)
• Provides service support for businesses (B2B) and enterprises (B2E) that have product and service agreements with Mastercard
• Responsible for overall satisfaction and retention of these business customers through knowledge of their core business and products
• Builds long-term customer relationships and ensures timely response and resolution of issues
• Leads the investigation and resolution of technically advanced customer product/service issues, concerns and requests; provides feedback to designated teams for improved customer experience and prompt issue resolution
• Interfaces directly with customer to provide technical and operational support in response to inquires relative to core application, products and operations
• Collaborates with internal business partners to facilitate and support the internal implementation of any new product or technology enhancement, ensuring that customer ' voice' is taken into account
• Serves as an expert-level technical resource capable of simulating and recreating customer issues in order to provide a resolution
• Deliver against established Key Performance Indicators
• Leads large-sized projects/initiatives as an individual contributor with advanced knowledge of Mastercard's products/services within a particular discipline
• Mentors junior colleagues by providing training to develop skills and capabilities across the team
• Experience leading investigation and resolution efforts to address technically advanced customer product/service issues or inquiries
• Experience supporting implementation of new products or product enhancements with the Voice of the Customer at the forefront
• Proven ability to interface directly with customers on most challenging/complex issues
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-97966