MasterCard Geo North Managed Services Lead in Mexico City, Mexico
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Geo North Managed Services Lead
• Regional Lead of Geo North Managed Services to include products and platforms that utilize propriety data sets to create automated marketing and CRM solutions.
• Develop the strategic roadmap for adaptation of new products and enhancement of existing products for regional deployment. In partnership with Loyalty, Consulting and Core products, ensure the roadmap is informed by a deep understanding of market demand, combined with market intelligence, research and measurement.
• Use an “outside-in” approach to reimagine Managed Services as the replacement of our customer’s internal systems or external agencies, creating enduring and reliant customer relationships through demonstration of quantifiable value.
• Be one step ahead of Clients in identification and adoption of new digital solutions. Have a POV to share with customers on new technology.
• Lead the transformation of Geo North Managed Services through product adaptation and creation, development of Minimum Value Proposition (MVP), testing of MVP and Scaling of designed product. Train delivery teams and sales on new products to insure optimized sales and best in class delivery. Adapt or Create sales materials and monitor in-market demand.
• Embed Mastercard’s plethora of assets and products into impactful marketing programs to drive Clients P&L and deliver revenue for Mastercard. As an integrator you possess the creativity to align Client’s Customer Value Proposition to Mastercard’s assets.
• Apply your hunger for data and insights into platform products and services that are enhanced with increased usage and applications, generating Client reliance and stickiness.
• Represent Mastercard in Customer forums and industry events, positioning us as the industry leader with highly differentiated capabilities.
• Develop strong relationships with Mastercard Leadership including: division presidents, cluster heads and country management to better understand Mastercard and client needs and develop solutions that are in line with both strategic objective
• Recruit, retain and develop high-performing team.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-88686