MasterCard Director, Product Management - Issuer Engagement in Mexico City, Mexico
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Director, Product Management - Issuer Engagement
Mastercard Worldwide is a leading global payments solutions company that provides a broad variety of innovative services in support of our global members' credit, deposit access, electronic cash, business-to-business and related payment programs. The Digital Payments vision is to create a world beyond plastic through a combination of technology and strategic partnerships. We are creating great experiences for consumers across all channels and all devices, enabling merchants to reach new consumers in ways not possible in the pre-digital world. We work with banks, merchants and digital participants to enable consumers to use connected devices for everyday shopping and payments.
The Director, Issuer Engagement uses the entire range of company products and services to construct the proposition that best meet the Digital needs of Mastercard’s largest issuing partner, as well as Mastercard objectives. To do this, the Director needs to establish the strategic goals we need to drive to embed Mastercard into the business, considering the capabilities, scale and reach of the issuer. The Director is a significant contributor to Mastercard’s strategic plan to reach scale in digital commerce and growing the Mastercard (MA) and issuer portfolio. This role presents an opportunity for cross functional team leadership, exposure to our largest customer, and executive visibility.
• Define and develop digital product strategy for issuer and MA, leveraging Digital Solutions assets including tokenization, Digital Players partnerships, and IoT, and incorporating solutions from other product lines including Rewards, ESS, and Core. Serve as Product Manager for existing products in market.
• Lead a cross-functional team including stakeholders from regional and global product, O&T, Law & Franchise Integrity, Finance, Account Team and Customer Delivery for product implementations with high complexity and visibility. Work in partnership with Technical Account Manager on management of existing products (tokenization, wallets, Send).
• Execute against MA strategy by aligning MA objectives with issuer’s and creating a joint roadmap. Work closely with Account Team to ensure overall account goals are supported in the digital strategy. Serve as the digital SME for the Account Team.
• Influence Global and regional product teams by bringing Voice of Customer for consideration in product development.
• Champion our Labs and Innovation practices and help identify opportunities for these services to drive incremental revenue.
• Create team wide presentations, strategy documents and update materials to be shared with executive management and regional counterparts
• Maintain management reporting and provide continual and timely updates and education to the Global Issuer Engagement team on individual workstream activity.
• Understand the digital payment space and advise issuer of market trends to consider in product roadmap.
All About You
• Strong track record of driving tangible results
• Sound business judgment with established strategic/conceptual thinking and strategic planning skills.
• Excellent project management skills, with strong problem solving, analytical, quantitative communication and organizational skills.
• Excellent presentation skills, both drafting and presenting
• Strong Business Acumen
• Internal advocate for customer account to ensure organization is responsive to needs of client
• Develops and leverages key relationships; understands the diverse needs and objectives of various stakeholders
• Demonstrate understanding of MA business and cross functional knowledge of Mastercard revenue drivers
• Demonstrate a winning/positive attitude
• Act as a team player, with an entrepreneurial spirit and flexibility in regards to deliverables
• Ability to model basic deal economics and impacts
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-89657