MasterCard Director, Managed Services in Mexico City, Mexico
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Managed Services
Job Description Director Managed Services
MasterCard Advisors, the professional services arm of MasterCard Worldwide, provides payments-focused consulting, marketing, information and risk management services to financial institutions and merchants worldwide. With its unique category expertise, deep understanding of customer needs and successful track record in addressing complex challenges throughout the payments lifecycle, MasterCard Advisors addresses the challenges and opportunities of its clients, enhances MasterCard's strategic and tactical performance and establishes MasterCard's global thought-leadership pre-eminence.
• Support the implementation of the Managed Services strategy in LAC – Geo North
• Launch a variety of direct marketing campaigns to drive measurable customer behavior such as acquisition, activation, and usage through different channels
• Manage direct marketing agencies from briefing to execution, driving measurable results and cost efficiencies
• Contribute to closing sales opportunities identified by MasterCard Advisors account cluster leads, for example by presenting at client meetings and building proposals
• Develop new solutions and supporting sales materials, particularly digital and omnichannel solutions
• Partner with MasterCard Worldwide’s Marketing team to create solutions which leverage Priceless Assets
• Support Market lead with supplier management and project documentation
• Extract and apply best practices across LAC region and globally, identifying opportunities to both import and export best practices and solutions
• Create sales presentations, pricing, case studies for packaged and/or custom solutions
• Package new and existing Managed Services solutions to create scale and efficiency for sales and delivery.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-107994