MasterCard Associate Managing Consultant, Advisors in Mexico City, Mexico
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Associate Managing Consultant, Advisors
Position Title: Associate Managing Consultant
Directly Reports to: Senior Managing Consultant
Direct reports: None
All About Us MasterCard is a technology company in the global payments business. We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment. Join the industry’s most passionate, motivated & engaged global team - Our employees are encouraged to drive innovation every day in support of a more connected world – A World Beyond Cash.
MasterCard Advisors, the professional services arm of MasterCard Worldwide, provides payments-focused consulting, marketing, information and risk management services to financial institutions and merchants worldwide. With its unique category expertise, deep understanding of customer needs and successful track record in addressing complex challenges throughout the payments lifecycle, MasterCard Advisors addresses the challenges and opportunities of its clients, enhances MasterCard's strategic and tactical performance and establishes MasterCard's global thought-leadership pre-eminence.
An Associate Managing Consultant is a team member who actively contributes to delivering consulting projects for MasterCard Advisors’ clients.
In particular, the candidate should be able to:
• Structure, perform and synthesize own analysis to uncover the insights that support our recommendations to clients
• Rigorously and logically identify, with senior oversight, the issues impacting the project
• Proactively search for knowledge, data and information by interacting with clients and other areas of MasterCard and MasterCard Advisors and conducting primary and secondary research
• Oversee the accuracy, quality and timeliness of hypotheses-driven and fact-based analysis to be conducted
• Develop conclusions and recommendations
• Develop compelling presentation materials, following well-structured storylines
• Deliver effective presentations to client executives
• Contributes to proposal preparation
All About You:
Education and Qualifications:
• Undergraduate degree required
• MBA or relevant post graduate degree required
Experience and skills:
• Work experience in a top rated management consulting firm (desirable)
• Experience in managing projects and teams
• Payments industry experience (desirable)
• Ability to work on a team or independently
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-98055