MasterCard Acceptance Technical Optimization Analyst II in Mexico City, Mexico
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Acceptance Technical Optimization Analyst II
• Monitors, evaluates, and ensures quality and efficiency in all Mastercard customer interactions; analyzes and measures service level performance to achieve customer satisfaction
• Supports investigation of acceptance issues to understand root cause and contribute to resolution activities as directed
• Gains exposure to Mastercard acceptance resolution strategies
• Reviews issue logs to understand and track existing acceptance gaps
• Supports more senior team members efforts to resolve acceptance challenges
• May provide guidance to less experienced team members
• Experience supporting technical decline resolution activities under direct guidance
• Demonstrated knowledge of Mastercard acceptance resolution strategies
• Ability to leverage analytic capabilities to monitor existing acceptance gaps
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-132598