MasterCard Senior Analyst, Market Delivery in Melbourne, Australia
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Analyst, Market Delivery
All About Us
Mastercard is a technology company in the global payments business. We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment.
Join the industry’s most passionate, motivated & engaged global team - Our employees are encouraged to drive innovation every day in support of a more connected world – A World Beyond Cash.
• Responsible for the program and project management and timely delivery of products and services to customers
• Partners with the account, sales and product teams to ensure clear and required solution definition for the client with a proposed implementation plan
• Acts as the knowledge expert on the market technology infrastructure for all stakeholders
• Supports release management process towards clients for technology updates
• Acts as focal point for customer support issues and for internal technology issues which need to be addressed to the market
• This position is expected to deliver the product and service to customers in a manner that differentiates Mastercard services and helps achieve overall market business objectives.
• Manage the successful completion of all delivery projects for Australasian customers
• Collaborate and coordinate with various internal stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of products
• Manage all projects to success metrics established with the customer and Mastercard, and ensure application of Product Delivery best practices & methodology
• Create an exceptional experience for Mastercard customers when deploying Mastercard products and services and positively influence brand preference
• Provide subject matter expertise during customer discussions, supporting Sales and
• Consulting teams during sales and pre-launch activities
• Conduct all client and new program implementation kick-off meetings, including travel (where applicable) to client to facilitate project discussions
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with client and partner organizations (Market Development, Expert Sales, Franchise, Customer Relations, Mastercard Technologies and Client) to set project launch objectives and manage deployments
• Manage key strategic delivery efforts, including first time deployments of new product and services and first time deployments of new technology not widely distributed in market
• Apply lessons learned from previous implementation experiences and provide subject matter expertise on how customers can deploy and utilize new products and services being brought to market
All About You
• Suitable candidates will bring some professional experience in financial services, cards, payments or another related field
• Demonstrable experience of operating comfortably with ambiguity and developing strategies to gain clarity
Strong customer focus with the ability to translate customer needs in accurate requirements whilst maintaining a cost-effective solution for all parties.
• Efficient presentation skills both written and oral and able to communicate across a diverse audience from technical resource through to Executives.
• Proven experience in planning and delivering projects both within a structured methodology and in an adaptive methodology across the full project lifecycle.
• Analysis and technology awareness
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-114315