MasterCard Analyst, Account Management in Medellin, Colombia
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Analyst, Account Management
• The Sales Associate Professional is responsible for supporting the account management team to serve our partners in a high quality and timely manner
• The main objective is to help account managers to serve clients and promote sales growth with high level of accountability and execution
• The Sales Associate Professional will help and support account management team to achieve their revenue targets and drive grow both Mastercard’s and our clients’ businesses
• You will be part of a dedicated sales team that will work collaboratively with cross-functional team members to coordinate sales projects in largest accounts
• Are you passionate about delivering value to your team and clients?
• Do you want to be part of a team who wants to accomplish big things?
• Are you motivated to be part of company that wants to change the status quo?
• Uses analytical and problem solving skills to provide analyses and solutions that satisfy business needs and inform strategy development
• Supports project execution across at least one business function (e.g., business development, advertising, marketing, product management)
• Participates in project and team meetings, business forecasting and planning activities
• Assists with creating sales presentations, proposals and internal business case development
• Works collaboratively across various internal teams to support a variety of business initiatives
• Assists with the development and reporting of regular senior management business updates
All About You
• Business experience or educational background in in industries such as financial services, consumer products, consulting, marketing, technology, or communications
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects concurrently, while meeting deadlines
• Works successfully and cooperatively in a team atmosphere
• Uses insights drawn from data analytics to add value to a Customer servicing team
• Foundational Comfort with Technology
• Foundational Customer Needs and Insights
• Foundational Local Market Dynamics
• Foundational Strategic Sales Planning
• Foundational Strategic Solution Selling
• Foundational Business Acumen
• Foundational Commercial Focus
• Foundational Future Focus
• Foundational Personal Influence
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-139239