MasterCard Senior Analyst, Product Delivery in Maroc, Morocco
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Analyst, Product Delivery
• Responsible for determining and assessing market/product delivery readiness in conjunction with GP&S
• Responsible for the project management and delivery of new and complex products/platforms and services
• Partners with the sales teams to ensure clear & required solution definition for the client with a proposed implementation plan
• Acts as the knowledge expert on new and complex products and the most effect means of delivery
• Oversees development of delivery process maps that articulate all assets and functions to be coordinated
• Acts as a project manager and key end-to-end resource lead on small to mid-sized projects
• Supports the product delivery process by developing delivery process maps and by completing assigned tasks for the delivery process
• Contributes to the delivery of integrated solutions that address customer needs
• Supports Product Delivery teams, internal partners and key stakeholders to provide support in a market or region
• Researches and delivers solutions for complex problems and responds to inquiries on products and tools for internal and customers
• Analyzes data from product delivery projects and reports on performance relative to success metrics
• Helps identify customer needs and contributes to the delivery of integrated solutions that address those needs
• Develops and maintains strong working relationships, with partners in other business functions in Product and Technology to complete deliver and customer support tasks
• Moderate professional experience in financial services, cards, payments or another related field
• Understands Mastercard’s product delivery process
• Experience working at Mastercard facilities and on Customer business locations
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-119347