MasterCard Manager, Direct Marketing, Data and Services in Maroc, Morocco
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Direct Marketing, Data and Services
• To support the Managed Services (Marketing), Advisors to pitch for new business opportunities as well as manage a few key banks/issuers and partners to provide marketing consultancy as well as to deliver marketing solutions and executions of superior standard in a timely and efficient manner.
• He/she should be able to lead, influence drive and deliver the digital marketing agenda internally and with partners across all key marketing strategies and initiatives to achieve key business objectives and strong returns of marketing investments.
• The key deliverables are as follows
Campaign management & delivery - support, plan, execute and measure targeted marketing campaigns
Customer acquisition strategies – initiate ideas and implement marketing initiatives with external agencies, banks and/or partners to design and execute marketing initiatives and programs
New product launches and card conversions – experienced in end to end new product launches as new cards for issuers or retailers, new loyalty programs and/or card conversions, ability to analyze existing processes, strategize, plan, execute to go to market and post launch management.
Media planning, channels management and deployment - Media management as well as ATL & BTL planning and implementation. Well-versed in digital, fully-integrated omni-channels planning, development and implementation.
Digital marketing – experienced and well-versed in end-to-end digital marketing which includes analytical review of media strategies and plans, trouble shoot and work with partners to propose successful results-driven digital marketing strategies. Ability to hone in on trends and insights and propose innovative and strategic digital marketing solutions that drive value and results
Analytics & portfolio management - leveraging, interpreting and analyzing data and insights to plan and implement marketing initiatives. This includes customer
Retention and loyalty marketing strategies
Marketing Consultancy – review, analyze and present clear and strategic recommendations to deliver result-driven marketing solutions that span across different functions and disciplines. He/she should be able to leverage media insights and trends as well as consumer insights to design effective results-driven marketing and communication strategies.
Stakeholders management – strong interpersonal skills to liaise and co-ordinate with agencies, Mastercard stakeholders, issuers and partners
Strategic planning & implementation - ability to strategize, ideate, plan and execute digital marketing strategies and campaigns as well as tracking and measuring results
Analytics & portfolio management - leveraging, interpreting and analyzing data and insights to plan and implement marketing initiatives. This includes customer retention and loyalty marketing strategies
Marketing support and administration - support and co-ordinate with internal and external parties to process payments and to ensure timely submission for financials through Mastercard’s core systems
End-to-end management of the cluster/market business development activities- working closely with the business development team members for pitching and scoping of new engagements
Overseeing the delivery of various projects within the cluster/market: to ensure quality and timely delivery on various projects in collaboration with the managed services team members
Product development- support the product resource/s in identifying the key market needs and the development of relevant products that can cater to these needs with all associated pricing and key deliverables
• Well versed with the payments market and media scene in Middle East Africa. This includes on and offline channels so he/she is able to work with Mastercard and stakeholders to implement highly successful integrated, digital, ATL and BTL marketing campaigns
• Well versed in managing marketing and creative development processes end to end.
• Strong digital and social media knowledge and has managed major campaigns end-to-end. These should include: acquisition, contactless, spend, loyalty and brand initiatives,
• Ability to support and complement client’s various processes and overall marketing processes end to end
• Strong ability to manage multiple time sensitive projects across multiple disciplines at one go and is competent in managing projects of scale with multiple deliverables
• Highly analytical and results oriented; with adept ability to interpret internal and external data and insights to provide effective marketing recommendations and follow through the projects with immaculate and timely and hands-on execution
• Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills with stakeholders of different seniority
• Expert in digital and offline marketing strategies and programs and these include understanding analytics and data, design and implement roadmaps and programs with the most impactful results
• Ability to adapt and is able to perform efficiently against tight timelines and is equally efficient in ambiguous situations and projects
• Autonomous and willing to travel 80% of the time across MENA when needed
• High business acumen with the ability to engage with clients at senior level
• Strong knowledge of managing the P&L at the project and market level
• Strategic thinking with the ability to identify potential risks/opportunities
• Problem solving skills with the ability to make sound decisions in challenging situations
• Mastercard’s stakeholders in Johannesburg and across the region:
Managed Services/Marketing Consultants
Advisors – Business Development, Consulting, Advance Analytics
Marketing and Product teams
Account Management team
• External stakeholders
Various issuers/banks in MENA by project – Marketing and Product teams
Partners of different verticals beyond banks/issuers
Creative – ATL, BTL and digital agencies
Media agencies and production houses
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-118997