MasterCard Manager, Account Management in Maroc, Morocco
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Account Management
• Leads all aspects of account management and business development for the assigned accounts and manage Mastercard relationship with key stakeholders (Financial Institutions , merchants, processors, government organizations) in North West Africa Markets;
• Responsible for setting sales strategies as it relates to customer accounts that are aligned with the Cluster strategy and achieving sales goals that drive market share, volume and revenue growth
• Leads and manages existing customer relationships, and works to identify opportunities and customer needs
• Partners with customers to deliver customized solutions and comprehensive consulting support
• Responsible for sales opportunities pipeline management at the account level
• Implements customer solutions that improve revenue generation and enhance mutual profitability;
• Develops strong internal relationships within Mastercard to enable the achievement of the business goals;
• Contributes to the achievement of sales and net revenue targets
• Assists with analysis of customer’s business through profitability modeling, financial forecasting and competitive analysis
• Understand customer priorities and defining Mastercard strategic agenda for the customer and identifying revenue growth opportunities. Pro-actively address customer needs
• Designs strategies, messaging and proposals for customers
• Supports the management key customer relationships at manager levels
• Collaborates with the account team and customers to plan, execute and monitor progress against annual business plans
• Provides operational and delivery support in line with customer delivery partners.
• Responsible for all administrative and operational issues for the assigned accounts.
• Recommends market strategy including pricing; introduction to market; profit planning; etc.
• Designs specific strategies to find new segments and opportunities growth for Mastercard’s customers
• Develops financial models based on estimated Customer gross dollar volumes to structure new deals and alliance agreements.
• Designs and execute strategic/tactical plans to enhance customer and Mastercard profitability.
• Develops strong working relationships with key influencers at customer banks and with Mastercard cross functional teams.
• Manages complex analyses using data from multiple sources/areas to define the functional impact of customer satisfaction and customized solutions to the customer, their shareholders and Mastercard;
• Environment scanning, feasibility & opportunity assessments on new concepts and ideas.
• International travel required within the region.
• Excellent analytical skills (e.g., cards P&L analysis, financial forecasting, competitive analysis)
• Strong presentation skills, written and oral (French, English and Arabic)
• Proven ability to develop business relationships at all levels
• Results-oriented and customer-focused
• Strong Sales / Business Development / Relationship Management background.
• Excellent problem solving and business acumen
• Selling Skills with ability to initiate, pursue and close a sale, as well as strong influencing and negotiations skills
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, Master’s degree/MBA preferred
• Proven track record of project management capabilities;
• Team-player with strong collaborations skills.
• in-depth knowledge of Payment industry and Mastercard's core products, rules, and services.
• Market knowledge
• Experience in issuing and acquiring business.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-116637