MasterCard Account Manager in Maroc, Morocco
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Relationship management customers to achieve specific business goals that jointly drive market share, volume, and revenue growth. Focus on the delivery of customized payment solutions and comprehensive consulting support, while leveraging MasterCard’s strong brand, technology, operations and digital platforms to deliver bottom line results to customers.
• Responsible for day to day account management activities for the customers.
• Understand customer priorities and defining MasterCard strategic agenda for the customer and identifying revenue growth opportunities. Pro-actively address customer needs.
• Deliver strong relationships within the customers at all levels.
• Design specific strategies to find new segment and opportunities growth with the customer.
• Initiate interactive business conversations with the customer around new or emerging issuing opportunities with focus on bringing new revenue opportunities to MasterCard.
• Implement tactical plans to enhance customer profitability, producing all key segments and objectives agreed.
• Manage complex analyses using data from multiple sources/areas to define the functional impact of customer satisfaction and customized solutions to the customer, their shareholders and MasterCard.
• Leverage all MasterCard brand properties and product management resource to deliver exceptional customer value.
• Responsible for all administrative and operational issue for the account.
• In partnership with Management, contribute to developing business plans and take responsibility for implementation.
• Achieving revenue and profitability targets for the customer relationship.
• Coordinate and lead the efforts in consulting services to clients in conjunction with Advisors.
• Negotiates, executes and manages the customer contract agreement process
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent • Proven ability to develop business relationships at all levels • Proven extensive working knowledge: in Sales / Business Development / Relationship Management • Excellent presentation skills, written and oral (Arabic, French and English) • Proven in results-orientation and customer-focused delivery • Ability to understand and execute on key operational aspects • A consultative selling style and approach to execution • Analytical thinking • Appetite for digital • Ability to identify and capture opportunities for increasing MasterCard revenue and profitability • Ability to work cross-functionally • Conflict resolution • Problem resolution • Negotiation ability
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-99265