MasterCard Representative, Contact Center (Korean Speaking) in Manilla, Philippines
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Representative, Contact Center (Korean Speaking)
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
• Provides service and support for Mastercard products and services directly to customers and ensures service standards and SLAs are met.
• Engages via telephone, email, or other developing channels like chat or through other social media platforms
• Acts as the voice of the customer by sharing reoccurring issues and opportunities for service improvement with management team.
• Under general supervision, supports investigation and resolution of customer product/service inquiries, issues, concerns, and requests.
• Follows established policies and procedures to review customer issues and inquiries and identify trends of product/service issues. Escalates issues and assists in the development of a resolution.
• Collaborates with other team members to support projects/initiatives related to customer support delivery.
All About You
• Proficient in Korean in order to serve and communicate with Korean customers.
• Experience contributing to the delivery of accurate and timely resolutions to customer product/service inquiries under direct guidance.
• Demonstrated knowledge of customer service standards, processes, and tools.
• Demonstrated ability to contribute to customer support projects/initiatives
• Demonstrated ability to communicate well with customers, verbally and in written forms.
• Fast learner and high multi-tasking skills.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-169346