MasterCard Associate - Information Technology Specialist in Manilla, Philippines
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Associate - Information Technology Specialist
Job Description Summary
• Help in resolving user problems with PC hardware, software, mobile devices, printers and network connectivity, installation and maintenance of all computer hardware and software O365.
• Taking end- user requirements and assisting their needs on Mastercard applications, impactful platform features that deliver value and help progress our team strategy.
• Contribute to ongoing migration and integration assessment to help future collaboration roadmaps.
• Execute the strategy, drive feature adoption and platform usage through structured development.
• Maintaining effective technical support across global external and internal
• Performs other duties as required.
• Identifying, tracking and resolve owning tickets assign on key performance indicators
All About You
A successful candidate for this role will have:
• Experience in technical specialist, strong customer service skills, pro-active, self-motivated and team player background is also highly preferred.
• A accountability with a strong drive to achieve and exceed objectives, while maintaining a core of flexibility and collaboration.
• A clear, confident communication style and can engage – verbally, in writing, and through compelling visual presentations – with a range of stakeholders to drive consensus and delivery across the business and engineering teams
• A questioning, and curious nature that facilitates an environment of open feedback and improvement.
• Mastercard’s core value of decency and wants to bring their ‘whole self’ to work every day and to encourage the same in others.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-126550