MasterCard Talent Discovery Specialist in Manila, Philippines
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Talent Discovery Specialist
As a member of Mastercard’s Talent Discovery Team, you will play a pivotal role in building and engaging with pipelines of diverse talent to meet the hiring needs of Mastercard, while supporting multichannel talent outreach efforts.
You’re a fit for this role if you have a background in recruiting, talent sourcing, or candidate research, and are naturally curious about people and their talents! We’re looking for a Talent Sourcer who is very organized, loves to work in a fast-paced environment, and has a high degree of digital and social media fluency.
• Use advanced AI and manual search techniques (i.e. Boolean search) to identify diverse talent that maps well to Mastercard’s current and future job openings
• Organize prospects into well-curated, relevant talent pipelines
• Screen and vet potential applicants and provide a best-in-class candidate experience
• Partner closely with Talent Acquisition and Recruitment Marketing team members to plan and execute ‘top of funnel’ outreach efforts that communicate Mastercard’s value proposition and promote current job openings
• Support talent nurture campaigns and events
• Augment Mastercard’s employer branding efforts through thoughtful social media engagement
• Experience in talent acquisition, in-house talent sourcing, or agency recruiting
• Prior exposure to talent sourcing using a recruitment marketing platform, ATS, or CRM
• A background in sourcing and/or recruiting technology talent is preferred, but not required
• Detail-oriented and highly motivated
• Ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced sourcing environment
• Experience working with social media platforms
• Outstanding communication skills and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
• Experience collaborating with and managing the priorities of multiple stakeholders across teams
• Nice to have: Spanish and/or Chinese language skills and/or experience sourcing across different countries and regions
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-144110