MasterCard Manager, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions, Market Lead in Manila, Philippines
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions, Market Lead
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The Mastercard Cyber and Intelligence (C&I) team is responsible for MasterCard’s safety and security product suite and leads efforts to protect the integrity of the electronic payment system as well as ensure payments are convenient yet secure. The products are primarily focused at authentication, fraud prevention, risk mitigation and dispute resolution across all payment channels as well as all stakeholders; issuers, acquirers, merchants, processors and consumers.
This role Manager, C&I Solutions is based out of Philippines; will have ownership of the complete C&I Products and Solutions as part of the SEA C&I team focused. This individual will work closely with the regional C&I product team, Account Managers and Business Development Leads for the market to determine market needs. This individual will also support roll out of new initiatives, and provide ongoing support of existing live programs in the market.
The position will be responsible for managing existing and new customers with a focus of supporting the customer level product information and technical support in the market. This would require interacting with internal and external – regional, market stakeholders and deliver on time solutions and support to the customers.
• Can you develop and articulate, to internal and external audiences including our issuer, merchant and acquirer partners, thought leadership on current fraud trends in customer needs, best practices, implications for product rollouts, and future product opportunities?
• Do you have a proven track record of supporting customer queries and demonstrating a solution mindset?
• Can you work in a diverse cross functional environment with limited support?
• Part of the South East Asia C&I product team to manage the complete C&I Product suite for the market/cluster.
• First point of contact for C&I product and solutions related queries from customers and the account management team.
• Devise and implement strategies for the product rollout and adoption. Support market with adequate analysis as required to demonstrate the value of the products.
• Support customers with their day to day needs, analysis, training while delivering strong value story.
• Develop healthy pipeline for newly launched products and support market communication, awareness and overall safety and security narrative.
• Demonstrate thought-leadership, product/technology development expertise and strong project management skills in the integration of technology into new product and service solutions.
• Foster and maintain a close partnership with various stakeholders – C&I regional product leads, market Business Development, Mastercard Advisors, Account leads and key customers to gather feedback and drive product improvement & successful rollout of solutions to issuers, acquirers, processors, merchants and consumers.
• Maintain ‘Voice of the customer’ for the market
• Manage market as a backup for the C&I market lead
All about You
• Highly collaborative and self-driven individual who will need to manage relationships across multiple functional areas, regions and executives - at times remotely with limited supervisory support.
• Cross-functional team leadership experience managing multiple, complex projects concurrently and delivering timely results under tight timelines
• Knowledge of transaction processing industry, fraud and authentication products and the broader payment and transaction ecosystem
• Prior knowledge in transaction scoring & rule management solutions is a plus
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with an ability to identify key issues, structure analysis and synthesize large amounts of data, and provide recommendations effectively
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to influence and build credibility; team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible
• Personal presence and ability to clearly communicate compelling messages to senior management and business partners
• Technology savvy; close collaboration with Operations and Technology and future processing businesses
• Ability to embrace complexity, but deliver/articulate simplicity
• Advanced degree helpful
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-161633