MasterCard Director Financial Institutions Integration, Client Services Enablement in Madrid, Spain
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director Financial Institutions Integration, Client Services Enablement
All About the Role
Director, Financial Institutions (FI) Integration and Partnerships is a key leadership role in the Segment function within Strategy, Integration and Product Development in D&S. Segments provide the strategic direction for vision, products and capabilities to meet market, competitive, and client partner needs and act as a customer-first steward for our business.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving Financial Institutions Integration and Partnership strategy forward, by consistently innovating, problem solving, and partnering across business lines.
This role will be responsible for the Dynamic Yield (DY) success on existing and new customers supporting DY delivery, go-to-market strategy, product management, sales enablement, and coordination, tracking against identified customers’ performance KPIs, as well as guaranteeing license renewals, partner relationships in collaboration with other business lines. This role will begin with particular focus on supporting the Client Services team in the delivery of DY services and implementation of the solution.
The ideal candidate has a deep expertise in delivering marketing initiatives leveraging on marketing technology and is passionate about data-driven, customer-focused solutions to customers, highly motivated, intellectually curious, solutions-oriented and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset. Additionally, the ideal candidate is well known for being highly collaborative, managing and delivering projects to flawless completion, and passionate around building successful teams.
1) Client Services support
• Support the roll out of DY solution with new and existing customers
collaborating with local Client Services delivery team
• Coordinate, prioritize, and support customer-facing discussions with
Mastercard customer-facing teams
• Support in negotiate, execute and manage end-to-end DY proposition and
implementation, ensuring global linkage of resources and information
• Provide DY expertise and advice to internal and external stakeholders to
implement DY initiatives that drive optimal returns and results
• Identification of client’s pain points, root causes and potential solutions
• Evidence strategic value and strong ROI through DY initiatives
• Enable knowledge sharing, best practices, lesson learned, … that enable DY
implementation and delivery continuous improvement
• Support in managing projects, P&L and end-to-end executions in a timely
• Support the delivery of complex DY projects and multiple internal and
external stakeholders across different functions
2) Dynamic Yield Services packaging
• Build DY bundle with existing MA service lines (consulting, labs, marketing,
data & analytics) and practices
• Package new solutions that drive in a consistent way DY GTM strategy (i.e.,
co-brand, 1:many, MS performance engine…)
• Support product teams in the definition of solution implementation
• Build sales and delivery collaterals that enable the DY Services value
proposition (implementation delivery models, capacity plans, pricing, …)
• Build business cases and guarantee P&L consistency for DY Services
• Provide inputs for DY product evolution by through benchmark, customers
feedback and market insights
3) Support D&S Sales in selling DY solution for the FI segment
• Participate and support business development initiatives to win new DY
projects on the FI segment
• Provide DY delivery expertise to assist in crafting customer value
propositions working with Marketing and Sales Teams
• Identifying cross selling and upselling opportunities on existing customers
• Support DY Customer Success team on software renewals
• Together with existing team, support DY FI growth strategy on existing and
new customers and execute against that strategy
• Working with Mastercard D&S sales and account managers and clients to
identify new business opportunities, communicate opportunity areas to
key clients, ensure alignment among stakeholders and manage
4) Manage DY Delivery operations
• Track DY related project performance within FI segment
• Salesforce management
• Develop and support delivery enablement / training, blueprints and
requirements to ensure consistent and scalable execution
• Support on pricing definition and implementation
5) Develop and manage the framework for delivery partner relationships in
alignment with the FI segment strategy
6) Leverage technical knowledge and project management skills to apply
forward thinking and reduce unforeseen challenges
Required Skills and Experience
• Strong marketing knowledge and understanding of marketing
fundamentals. Ability to lead, assess and drive digital marketing solutions
• A successful influencer in matrixed and distributed
• Demonstrated ability to successfully deliver marketing initiatives working
directly with customers
• Integrated marketing experience with experience in digital marketing in
leading financial institutions, digital agencies or leading global merchant
• Meticulous with excellent co-ordination and project management skill
• Leads definition and development of deliverables to solve client problems,
address difficult client situations, and produce actionable
recommendations for clients
• Ability to think from the perspective of the customer
• Track record of overachievement
• Expertise of Mastercard data and core platforms
• Ability to influence and challenge
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to probe to understand customer
• Ability to communicate at all levels internally and externally
• Exceptional at relationship building, conveying credibility and confidence
• Execution-oriented to drive the right outcomes for customers, partners and
• Experienced people leader with ability to lead high performing teams
• Practical, yet creative and innovative
• High energy/passion/output
• Positive attitude and team player
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-179660