MasterCard Director Account Management (Italian & Spanish fluent) in Madrid, Spain
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director Account Management (Italian & Spanish fluent)
• Lead execution of processing product sales strategies within assigned market
• Deliver proposals to customers on how products can improve value proposition
• Close new business in tandem with Account Management and Business Development in a highly competitive consultative selling environment and generates incremental revenue from new and existing clients
• Build a strong sales pipeline and monitors opportunities
• Provide technical support by identifying and resolving customer challenges and escalating to senior colleagues as required
• Analyze and interprets customer data to ensure operations at optimal levels
• Participate in customer planning and product prioritization process
• Coordinate transitions between sales and implementation teams
• Bring the voice of the market back to the implementation team to ensure customer relationship needs
• Provide subject matter expertise on processing product and identifies product innovation opportunities.
• Develop and drive strategy, ideation, conceptualization, and business plan development
• Support the development of strategic business and product plans for new issuing processing opportunities, including rigorous business case analysis
• Collaborate with market/divisional account teams supporting them as issuing processing specialist in the customer planning process to ensure that Mastercard is both responding to and bringing added value propositions to customer plans
All About You
• You are fluent in Spanish , Italian and English
• Motivated self-starter, ability to work independently, able to identify and direct activities to achieve objectives
• Solid experience in a sales/commercial environment including interacting with customers and closing individual deals within a single market
• Strong sales/operational/technical background within the payments and financial services industries
• Leadership experience in product management and development
• Understanding of competitive offerings and industry trends
• Ability to oversee multiple projects and initiatives concurrently
• Strong research and analytical skills
• Business and budget planning experience
• Strong presentation, written communication, and influencing skills
• Superior sales and project management skills
• Demonstrated expertise and success in achieving sales goals over multiple products
• Experience with a specific product line gathered from time in Product Sales or other functions in Mastercard would be a plus
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-153330