MasterCard Director, Business Transformation in Louisiana
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Business Transformation
The Business Transformation PMO is a key role within the Transformation, Risk, and Operations team overseeing ongoing operational enhancements across Mastercard’s CAO organization. This role works closely with our People & Capability (HR) teams, technology teams, and service delivery teams to ensure successful delivery of our transformation roadmap for the People & Capability organization.
You will use your process, planning, and reporting skills to ensure milestones are well defined, that each quarterly deliverable is progressing through the program lifecycle with required artefacts, and that risks, actions, issues, and dependencies are clearly understood across the portfolio.
• Responsible for monitoring the overall health of the change portfolio related to Operational Excellence, one of the key enablers to our People Strategy
• Support the development and publication of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc portfolio reporting in line with Mastercard best practices for deliverables and resources
• Contribute to the development of business cases by identifying and refining templates to gather the information needed to enable informed, commercial decisions
• Collaborate with many stakeholders across all levels of seniority including those in People & Capability (HR), Technology, Business Solutions (GBSC) Finance, Risk, Legal, Data Privacy, etc.
• Work across the CAO’s Transformation, Risk, and Operations team to support change management, communications, and other related efforts
• Monitor requests for new projects, initiatives, and other transformation activities connected to the Operational Excellence portfolio and partner across stakeholder groups to prioritize into existing capacity plans
• Identify opportunities and act on continuously improving our end-to-end governance, tracking, and reporting processes
All About You
• Experience as PMO/Program Management/Project Manager in a large, global organization, preferably supporting HR, HR Transformation and/or technology initiatives
• Deep understanding of HR services including those provided by People Business Partners (HRBPs), Centers of Excellence (Reward, Talent, ER), HR Operations, and HR Technology
• Ability to influence, direct cross-functional teams, and adapt quickly as priorities change
• Expert level analytical, technical (Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint/Visio), and problem-solving skills with an aptitude for automation and simplification
• Clear communicator, both in written and verbal form
• Experience mapping / mining processes, ideally from an end-to-end experience perspective
• Natural “dot-connector” with an ability to create effective networks to get work done effectively and quickly
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-163330