MasterCard VP Specialist Sales - Applications in London, United Kingdom
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
VP Specialist Sales - Applications
About the role
This is no normal sales role. Join one of most exciting growth businesses at the perfect stage – at the point of further international expansion. You’ll be joining a highly skilled team that is changing the payments landscape. Our business has already gained the support of some of largest countries in the world but now we need your help & we’re looking for an experienced VP of Application Sales, with a focus on the Digital & Mobile markets.
The VP will report to the SVP, International. Sales, ACH. We are looking for an ambitious, results driven & polished digitally minded candidate who has a commercial mind-set, is great at building B2B relationships and can lead and close opportunities. The Candidate will primarily work on our Digital & mobile channels, which includes P2P, P2M & B2B payments
Your key responsibilities will be:
• Lead International sales efforts amongst the Digital and Mobile Channels, including infrastructure & application layers
• Identify and develop relationships with key potential customers including Merchant, Banks, Regulators and national Payments operators.
• Structure winning deals including pricing, contractual and legal frameworks marketing and all other elements that need to be negotiated
• The candidate will need to leverage on their own network of potential sales prospects
• The candidate will need to prioritise and execute the existing business development pipeline in conjunction with senior management
• Working on tenders and complex RFP’s
• Review all corporate information requests and ensure they are followed up
• Co-ordinate cost effective resources to assist with key sales initiatives
All about you
• International experience, working alongside major global banks and/or Merchants
• 5+ years relevant sales experience with a track record of hitting and exceeding revenue targets
• Experience in early stage & high growth companies
• Experience in managing & closing complex sales cycles
• Creative thinker & problem solver
• Ability to handle and prioritise multiple projects simultaneously
• An evidenced and strong understanding of the digital payments space
• Outstanding written and spoken English
• Outstanding presentation & communication skills
• Consultative approach to business development
• Technical & technologically savvy
• Strong track record of building partnerships with outside organisations
• Comfortable with communicating to all stakeholders of the business
• Experience in and knowledge of the key market verticals
• Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
• Navigate through complex structures & understand technical capabilities.
• Experience in contract negotiation.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-92761