MasterCard Vice President, Finance Business Partner, MPTS in London, United Kingdom
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Vice President, Finance Business Partner, MPTS
We are seeking to fill the position of Vice President, Finance Business Partner, MasterCard Payment Transaction Services (MPTS) based in London (Canary Wharf). The Vice President, Finance Business Partner, will report to the Senior Vice President, Finance, Consumer Products and Processing. This individual will play a leading role in partnering with the business unit and will be responsible for all aspects of financial reporting, business planning, strategic and financial analysis, product pricing and managing the customer deal review and approval process. The Vice President will manage a team of 2 Finance professionals.
MasterCard Payment Transaction Services is at the center of the exciting and fast growing payment industry, with operations in the Europe, South Asia, Middle East Africa and North America. MPTS does business in more than 30 countries and processes over 4 billion transactions annually. We partner with our Core Products and Regions to leverage our services to win Mastercard brand deals.
As a key member of the MPTS Finance Team, provide financial and strategic support to the business, including:
• Providing business partner support to the MPTS global organization, including senior management, sales and operations.
• Lead the planning and forecasting activities, including budget and medium-long term plans.
• Lead monthly management reporting, including achievement versus budget and risks & opportunities, linking financial performance to strategy
• Define, communicate and track key performance indicators and monitor the ongoing competitiveness and profitability of the business
• Work cross functionally with business partners to align targets and challenge business performance
• Drive process improvement initiatives related to budgeting, forecasting, billing and other key areas to achieve efficiencies and improvements in financial controls
• Build, develop and drive the global pricing strategy to meet agreed business objectives and educate, inform and guide on the use of pricing strategy
• Support regional sales team with the implementation of identified pricing opportunities
• Oversee and review pricing proposals of strategic and complex customer business agreements for all customers globally
• Lead the customer deal review process, including alignment with product/platform owners and key regional stakeholders
• Lead ad hoc strategic studies as required
• Ensure the business receives appropriate support from all relevant shared service Corporate Finance functions including Controllers, Treasury, Billing, Customer Risk Management and the Global Business Service Center
All About You
• Master’s Degree preferred in Finance, Economics, Business or related field
• Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills; ability to communicate with senior management
• Track record building internal and external business partnerships
• Strong verbal and written English skills
• Team player, proactive and able to deliver within agreed deadlines
• Ability to work independently and to drive process improvement initiatives
• Strong organizational skills and sense of prioritization
• Strong analytical skills with an eye on details, coupled with the ability to have a helicopter view and big picture perspective
• Experience in managing a diverse, multifunctional Finance organization, including coaching and developing Finance professionals
• Advanced knowledge of Excel; Access, Oracle and Hyperion knowledge is a plus
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-75675