MasterCard Technical Product Management Director - Lead Apple / Token Requestor Services in London, United Kingdom
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Technical Product Management Director - Lead Apple / Token Requestor Services
The Mastercard Digital Enablement Services (MDES) Partner Interface & API team is looking for a Director, Product Lead, Apple / Token Requestor Services to be responsible for our interface and strategy primarily for Apple but also including other related MDES platform features.
Additionally, the team is responsible for the inbound interfaces between Merchants, Devices and commerce platforms to MDES as well as the outbound interfaces to Issuers. The candidate will be expected to manage all aspects of the Apple interface with MDES, to qualify new features and identify enhancements to existing MDES features. The role requires dynamic management of both business and technical facets for product/service delivery and leading both internal and external partners towards successful execution.
In this position, you will:
• Drive development of new products in anticipation of or response to customer needs, market trends, and competitive opportunities
• Identify opportunities to grow your customer portfolio.
• Demonstrate domain knowledge and technical leadership in a specific area of technical expertise
• Generate and evaluates ideas to enhance Mastercard’s suite of product offerings and create a competitive advantage
• Partner with global and/or regional teams to identify opportunities for products and new services, inform internal stakeholders on new features of product offerings and improve the existing development process where possible
• Integrate new requirements into existing product and service solutions leveraging project management skills and product development expertise
• Develop and presents business cases for new business and product opportunities
All About You
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience highly preferred.
• Experience in and broad knowledge of payment solutions essential
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience in stakeholder management and asking effective, forward thinking questions
• Knowledgeable in key metric identification for driving and maintaining healthy business performance.
• Customer focused with demonstrated ability to understand and translate customer needs into a strategy that can be executed and will solve customer issues
• Flexible and solution-oriented, comfortable dealing with ambiguity, complexity and able to proactively adjust strategic direction in response to changing market dynamic
• Excellent relationship building skills; able to build and maintain strong, positive working relationships across multiple business functions and regions
• Must be highly proficient in the use of Ms Word, Ms Excel, PowerPoint, which will be necessary in the creation of visually and verbally engaging reports and presentations.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-110924