MasterCard Tech Consulting in London, United Kingdom
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
• Develops new and modifies existing networks in support of application services
• Advises the business on priorities for network design and implementation
• Manages network infrastructure to ensure security, availability, recoverability, performance, integrity, and supportability
• Manages and maintains Mastercard's network infrastructure by leading day-to-day building, maintaining, and monitoring of networks for all environments (i.e., corporate, production, etc.)
• Monitors network performance to identify areas of concern or and formulates and implements infrastructure improvements
• Assesses Mastercard's network security to ensure effective network safeguard processes are in place and operational networks are running effectively for hosted production systems
• Serves as a point of escalation, resolving problems of diverse scopes where analysis of the situation requires in-depth evaluation and judgement
• Leads significant efforts within an assigned technology domain to ensure consistency across cross-technology domains
• Mentors junior staff by providing training to develop technical skills and capabilities across the team
• Experience leading a major work stream or multiple smaller work streams for a large network domain initiative, often providing technical guidance and advice to project team members
• Experience engaging with the broader technical community to anticipate developments in innovation, often evaluating new solutions and recommending future business network requirements
• Successfully contributed to intellectual property development to be applied to project work and shared with internal colleagues
• Active participant in global technical communities (e.g., Tech Leadership Network, Architect Guild)
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-90586