MasterCard Specialist, Product Management in London, United Kingdom
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Specialist, Product Management
The future of digital checkout is in our hands. To make it a best-in-class product, we must listen to our customers, understand their feedback / challenges, and take action / implement new features.
APIs power the world – they are critical in linking data and services to enable rapid innovation, open up markets for new goods and services, and serve as the basis for future partnerships. You experience the power of APIs every time you use the internet, and you will learn first hand how they power the digital landscape as we continue to develop and scale our core digital products.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Effectively collaborate with wider cross functional teams within the organization
• Gather insight and conduct research to influence the product strategy
• Compile market research and support opportunity assessments on new concepts and ideas
• Develop business cases and requirements for new solutions
• Help bring solutions to market
• Manage product epics tied to product enhancements
• Align across product groups to ensure that all new services fit within proper defined product constructs.
• Ability to gather and document requirements where required
All about you
• Interested in Product management with business acumen, people management, and relationship building skills
• Shows an ability to focus on user-centric products and design
• Strong verbal communication, comfortable presenting, and influencing
• Ability to write concise and accurate documentation with thorough attention to detail
• Strong work ethic and highly organized, holding self and others to high standards, able to work autonomously and as part of a team, fostering a positive team culture in line with Mastercard values of trust, partnership, agility and initiative
• Gets the job done
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-178527