MasterCard Solution Delivery Consultant in London, United Kingdom
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Solution Delivery Consultant
Mastercard Payment Gateway Services (MPGS) is a leading supplier of on-line payment and fraud screening services. As part of MasterCard, we are an innovative and ambitious market leader intent on growing our global presence. This position reports to the VP, Market Product Management, Gateway Solutions, and will provide product and delivery support for our customers.
The solution delivery consultant will work across all areas of the business to support the successful sales and implementation for our customers.
This is a very exciting role with lots of exposure to customers, large organisational projects, wider Mastercard within a strongly fin-tech oriented environment. No single day is the same, so if you want an expansive role with challenge, flexibility and opportunity to learn, apply now!
• The role will initially be focused on implementation activities to develop an in-depth knowledge of our solutions and customers
• Customer engineering and integration support for new business and upgrades to Mastercard’s Omni channel Gateway solutions, Card Present & eCom environments
• Customer set-up, integration, testing, training and go live. Supporting troubleshooting activities when issues arise in the implementation process.
• Working with customer developers and project teams to integrate to our Gateway solution through our APIs (eCom)
• Ability to support technical discovery and solution development workshops with new and existing customers
• Support creation of solution and requirements documentation for development of new product features and or novel solutions to enable key customer projects
• Regularly interact with global product and technical teams to develop and maintain an expert level understanding of the products
• Work with local sales/product and global product teams in order to design payment solutions that meet client requirements
All About You:
• Experience in a client facing consulting or technical support role
• Proven customer focus, presentation and communication skills, solutions oriented
• Payment Industry experience
• Credit card payments experience (card not present and card present)
• Understanding of operation of payment instrument types beyond credit desirable eg. APM’s
• Independent. Ability to self-start and work without supervision, with proper issue escalation
• Analytical thinking, technical problem solving skills, and be able to advise on technical solutions
• Ability to work in close collaboration with multiple stakeholders; builds internal relations and is a team player
• Ability to come with creative ideas to improve current processes and products
• Able to operate in a fast paced environment.
• High attention to detail, adaptable, executes with a sense of urgency and good planning and organizational skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Focused on continuous improvement both personally and commercially
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-89096