MasterCard Senior Specialist, Talent Acquisition in London, United Kingdom
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Specialist, Talent Acquisition
At Mastercard, we drive change—change that makes a positive difference in the lives of our customers. This means that we're always looking for new ideas, always encouraging fresh thinking, and always collaborating with our partners around the world. It's this commitment to continual improvement that has led us to create the most innovative payments products and services in the world. Mastercard operates the world’s fastest payment processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. We’re providing the technology that’s leading the way toward a World Beyond Cash®.
The Talent COE of Human Resources, enables the business strategy through the delivery of simple, digitally-enabled, and business-relevant talent products and services across the world to our more than 13,000 employees. We are comprised of 3 pillars of expertise excellence: Acquisition, Development and Management.
Global Talent Acquisition caters to Experienced Hiring, Executive Hiring, Campus Hiring and Diversity hiring. The Manager, Sourcer at MasterCard resides in the Acquisition function. This function is embedded in ‘Sourcing led recruiting’ framework of Mastercard that helps source, attract, and recruit uniquely talented and diverse talent who will contribute to Mastercard’s success.
It is our collective goal within the company to create an environment where top emerging professionals entering the workforce choose to work. Our collection of programs and services reflects the diversity of our employees, our place in the community and our culture, it's what makes us a great place to work and it's why we attract and retain some of the most talented people in the world.
• Collaborates with internal talent acquisition stakeholders to tailor strategies to attract the best talent in the external market
• Conducts initial screening of identified passive external candidates
• Pipeline talent in CRM top deployable candidates for immediate or future roles
• Responsible for upholding designated processes and systems
• Monitors sourcing effectiveness through key performance indicators to identify improvements to sourcing strategies (direct source hires, time-to-fill, cost per hire, diversity, candidate pipeline quality, and applicant tracking system functionality, data integrity)
All About You:
Experience/Knowledge: Ideal experiences and personal characteristics include:
• Extensive experience in direct sourcing, candidate assessment, as well as recruiting principles, theories and concepts.
• Experience in designing sourcing strategies.
• Experience sourcing professional senior level talent through multi-channels.
• Extensive knowledge of applicant tracking systems and CRMs a plus.
• Must be ethical, high integrity, and be passionate about attracting top talent.
• Delivers with a high sense of urgency; operating with a strong customer satisfaction approach.
• A demonstrated track record as an effective networker
• A self-starter who can act as a strong individual contributor while navigating a complex global organization.
Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-141661