MasterCard Senior Specialist, Talent Acquisition in London, United Kingdom
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Specialist, Talent Acquisition
Mastercard is going through a continued period of growth and we are now looking for one Senior Specialist for an initial 12 month FTC to support our expansion.
Position Objective and Responsibilities:
The Senior Specialist is a member of the Talent Acquisition team in Europe, and will be accountable for leading driving recruitment and TA projects from A to Z, across Europe.
Key accountabilities of the role:
As a Senior Specialist you will:
Partner closely with the HR team across Europe and the hiring managers to manage and coordinate a diverse number of recruitments including different types of positions across a variety of Business Units, with a focus on Data and Services.
Steer the recruitment process, typically consisting of
• Intake conversations with the hiring managers
• Manage stakeholder relationships with the hiring managers, candidates, agencies and HR team
• Sourcing candidates via in-company, online tools and other external sourcing approaches
• Qualification of candidates via cv-screen and competence based interviewing
• Providing feedback to the candidates and agencies if used on a timely basis
• Headhunting Via Linkedin and other direct channels
• Contract offering and Salary Negotiation.
• Familiarize yourself with MasterCard’s culture, competencies, organization, processes and tools
• Regularly update the recruitment tool, and provide reports to the Business Leaders, Talent Acquisition Europe and the HR Business Partners.
This position reports to the Talent Acquisition Manager for Data and Services (Europe).
Qualifications and Competencies
· Bachelor’s or Masters degree
· solid experience in recruiting at all levels, preferably in both agency and corporate environments, preferably in Fintech, Financial Services and FMCG’s industries.
· Sourcing experience using a variety of methodologies including the internet, social networks, employee referrals, contingent/retained search firms and job fairs
· Knowledge of behavioral/competency based interviewing techniques
· Good command of software skills
· Proven relationship building, critical thinking and influencing skills
· Ability to work as part of a team and also on an individual basis.
· Efficient worker with proactive and can-do mindset
· Customer oriented and effective communicator
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-93204