MasterCard Senior Marketing Analyst, 18 Month FTC in London, United Kingdom
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Marketing Analyst, 18 Month FTC
A business analysis or project management professional to support the development, implementation and delivery of an integrated marketing communications plan on behalf of one of Mastercard’s clients.
The individual will have responsibility for understanding and gathering client requirements and creating actionable business plans that directly support the business within a budgetary framework.
They will also support activities across the wider Marketing team to deliver the integrated plan for the client. This position will be on an initial 18 month contract with the possibility to extend beyond 18 months.
Managing the inception, specification and supporting implementation of specific marketing projects as part of the 2021 Bacs Marketing Plan with Pay.UK:
• Scope detailed specification for application of tracking analytics to be able to report on access to online documentation and develop a plan of activities to promote the same
• Develop a strategy to clean the customer reference database, to maintain a clean state going forwards and to raise the profile of the need to maintain accurate customer data amongst participants and service users
• Work with the client service line team to develop a plan to support a pilot launch of Pennies and Direct Debit
• Assimilate high level requirements for the redevelopment of directdebit.co.uk, support a content development process, web design agency selection, briefing and appointment
• Act as an ambassador and subject matter expert for defined campaign activity supporting the relationship with the client
• Manage budgets for the defined projects including monthly reporting on actual spending, as well as forward planning and phasing future expenditure.
Supporting other activities across the wider Marketing team to help deliver against internal and Marketing Agreement activities.
All About You
• Proven business analysis and project management experience
• Client / customer management capabilities
• Capable of working without close supervision – able to work under own initiative
• Strong data management and analytical skills
• Experience in interpreting results for management reporting
• A clear communications style that is engaging and trustworthy
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent planning, organisational and delivery skills
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and to deadlines, without compromising on quality
• Flexibility to accommodate new ideas and customer feedback
• Motivated to succeed with a focus on results and measuring against targets
• A team player, capable of working across diverse internal and external teams.
• Experience in the payments industry
• Marketing communications experience, either in-house or at an agency
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-128580